Pony Express Needed

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by MCK9, May 22, 2009.

1. MCK9

MCK9 Active Member

kc704 in Kearney is buying my Howa I have for sale. He and I need to try to arrange a pony express from Montgomery City Mo to Kearney Mo. Post up here or U2U us if you can help. Thanks

2. I can almost bet if you can get it to MTL Parker can pony it back for ya

:cheers:

3. pcrusher

pcrusher Active Member

Dec 8, 2008
    warrenton
    I am leaving from warrenton for MTL tomorrow morning at 9 or 9:30 if that would help at all. I will be close to hwy J bridge at MTL. I will u2u my phone number. let me know if I can help.

4. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    If anyone can help out with this it'd be much appreciated. There are several locations you can take this rifle for me. I have a sister in STL and a cousin in Springfield. I can snag it from them at some point afterwards. Please let us know.

5. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Do you travel from STL to Springfield? I'm just a mile from the Union/50 Exit off I-44, so if I met MCK9 in Washington or Warrenton I could have it here for you to pick up.

6. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    [rquote=1276351&tid=89085&author=GoGop]Do you travel from STL to Springfield? I'm just a mile from the Union/50 Exit off I-44, so if I met MCK9 in Washington or Warrenton I could have it here for you to pick up. [/rquote]

My sister will be in July. I will talk to her and see what she has going on.

7. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Cool; just let me know if I can help.

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    i can also hold it for you chris in otown if your cuz wont be around :cheers:

some peeps from stl area will be here in a few weeks

9. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Just casting this blindly......I'll be at the MWT Benefit shoot this coming Saturday in Osceola and coming back to Blue Springs. If I can help ...speak up.

10. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

I will be going to Stl on 6/19 and then coming back on 6/21 if you can wait that long..

11. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1277204&tid=89085&author=TATER]I will be going to Stl on 6/19 and then coming back on 6/21 if you can wait that long..[/rquote]

Weekend of my B-Day Tater. Thought you were having a party at the Dbl Wide for me:D:D:drunk::drunk::drunk:

12. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I'm in STL county if that helps.