Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishin out at my uncle's farm pond for about an hour yesterday, caught several nice bass....Caught about half of em on a black buzzbait, and the other half on a chartreuse and orange 3/8oz. spinnerbait....Caught this nice 18 inch "moneyfish" about halfway through on the buzzbait.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Nice looking bass!
Money fish?
My friends and I some times do the $1 for first fish, $1 for most fish & $1 for big fish.
Is that what you meant by money fish? Or were you meaning if you were in a bass tourney?

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by BIG OL AL
Nice looking bass!
Money fish?
My friends and I some times do the $1 for first fish, $1 for most fish & $1 for big fish.
Is that what you meant by money fish? Or were you meaning if you were in a bass tourney?
I was meaning if I were in a bass tourney....

·
Registered
427 Posts
LOVE THOSE BUZZERS:dancin: Specially at night. Dont do that fireman tho, quite the adrenalin getter.........:wink: Sounds like u doin pretty good there. Hope to see ya at another shoot bub.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by bodoodle
LOVE THOSE BUZZERS:dancin: Specially at night. Dont do that fireman tho, quite the adrenalin getter.........:wink: Sounds like u doin pretty good there. Hope to see ya at another shoot bub.
Yea, a nice little rush when they pound that buzzer...But believe me, when I had that Iowa gobbler at 10 yds, along with 3 hens, if THAT adrenalin hit didn't hurt me, I'm good to go!!! I was definitely pumped!!! I will be at our next shoot, June 11, and hopefully shooting soon after that. I even sent my bow off for a guy to put snakeskins on the limbs, and refinish the riser, so I wouldn't be too tempted to go bowfishin or sumptin!!!

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Nice fireman!:cheers:

I'll be doing some early evening buzzing on a pond I know around Armstrong in about 8 days!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by rat
Nice fireman!:cheers:

I'll be doing some early evening buzzing on a pond I know around Armstrong in about 8 days!
Sounds like you're comin in for lunch that friday too??? I'll talk to Russell and decide on a good place!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by r2ahunter
Lunch who's got time for lunch........I've got fence to be built and fish to be caught. Did I mention cold ones and shrooms........
:rotfl:
HA!!! I say put Rat on the fence buildin, and you and I can supervise with the cold ones!!!!!

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Originally posted by fireman_3311
Originally posted by r2ahunter
Lunch who's got time for lunch........I've got fence to be built and fish to be caught. Did I mention cold ones and shrooms........
:rotfl:
HA!!! I say put Rat on the fence buildin, and you and I can supervise with the cold ones!!!!!
We'll have plenty of time to take care of everything.. including the cooler!

We all know there aint no fish in that pond anyway so no need to rush down there with a pole. :rotfl::rotfl:

Fireman.. let me know where you decide on for lunch. I'm still planning on getting over there by then! :banana:

·
5,632 Posts
YEAH!!!! LUNCH!:wink4:

(Brad, I throw back little minnows like that! :rotfl:)

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There's a place, just down the road...(sounds like a country song, eh?) If the weather is nice, we can sit out on the patio!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.