Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5,631 Posts
ALRIGHT!! Way to go! Where did you stay down there?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Looks like some good eatin to me!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
29 Posts
90 Acres hello where did you catch those catfish I mean on the lake? You should try Mark Twain or Long Branch lakes some time. I live in Northeastern Missouri, 30 miles from Columbia,Mo, 50 miles from Mark Twain

·
Navy/Air Force/Army
17,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man, you are digging up old posts.
I haven't been up to MTL for a couple years. No need to really. Plenty of crappie in LOZ and Truman. Plenty of cats in Pomme and Truman. Plus warmer and less windy.

As far as where in Pomme? Coves.

gdog, introduce yourself to the board telling a little bit about yourself, you may get better responses. Do that in the Social Hour area.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Gdog,

Welcome! You're digging up some old posts but. Some of the folks replying to them may or may not be hanging around looking at them any more.

No problem with digging up old posts, just wanted to point that out to you.

At the top, middle of your screen, there's a button that says 'Today's Posts'. That's what I always click on first to see what has been going on lately.

Not too many people I've talked to have been riled up about fishing lately. You a fishing nut? I'll get out and freeze my butt off a few times this winter for crappie.

Parker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.