poll on 22 autos

Discussion in 'Guns & Ammo' started by yankee, May 21, 2009.

1. yankee

yankee Senior Member

who has the better gun,

2. nastyjack63

nastyjack63 Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    I see you figured it out. :claphands:

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270931&tid=88989&author=nastyjack63]I see you figured it out. :claphands:[/rquote] that i did, we could start a heck of a poll on bowhunting thread, muzzies or mechanicals

4. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Active Member

Jan 3, 2003
    I voted for GoGop

:peepwall:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I voted ruger cause I shoot them in card shoots but I do have a Marlin tube feeder that will print great groups but it wont follow holes.

Based on accuracy, I didnt see an anschutz but I dont know if you want to spend the coin and pretty sure you dont need a match rifle. :D

The 10/22s out of the box can print real good targets for no more than they cost and they are a popular platform for upgrades.

6. nastyjack63

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1270932&tid=88989&author=yankee][rquote=1270931&tid=88989&author=nastyjack63]I see you figured it out. :claphands:[/rquote] that i did, we could start a heck of a poll on bowhunting thread, muzzies or mechanicals[/rquote]Muzzy:stirpot:

7. nastyjack63

Dec 17, 2006
    osage county
    [rquote=1270937&tid=88989&author=rat]
    The 10/22s out of the box can print real good targets for no more than they cost and they are a popular platform for upgrades.[/rquote]There are definately a ton of after market upgrades for 10/22's. Does Ruger sell a model already tricked out?

8. yankee

yankee Senior Member

5 votes all ruger:hysterical::hysterical:

9. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270937&tid=88989&author=rat]I voted ruger cause I shoot them in card shoots but I do have a Marlin tube feeder that will print great groups but it wont follow holes.

Based on accuracy, I didnt see an anschutz but I dont know if you want to spend the coin and pretty sure you dont need a match rifle. :D

The 10/22s out of the box can print real good targets for no more than they cost and they are a popular platform for upgrades.[/rquote]nope no need for a target rifle, i have a winchester bolt target rifle with a 3/4in barrel, thing drives tacks

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    May just want a henry bolt or a dang Marlin60.

Heck, just TELL us what you want it for. LOL

11. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1270952&tid=88989&author=rat]May just want a henry bolt or a dang Marlin60.

Heck, just TELL us what you want it for. LOL[/rquote] i want 1 cause im free and live in the good ole U.S of A:claphands::claphands::claphands: all kidding aside, thought it would be neat to have an excuse to spend even more time at my range, other than my skeet shooting and mzler, add another toy, that can be fired relentlessly

12. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Marlin for rifle rugger for pistols.

13. 76_michael

76_michael Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Lincoln Co.
    Ruger , there is just to many ways to trick them out , I have done all kinds of things to mine and , it is a great tack driver

14. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I guessing with the limited selection you are talking about long guns only?..:thinking:

I can't participate in the poll because I don't own an automatic .22 rifle. All of mine are bolt action or pump.......Remingtons and Winchesters Only. (old school types)

that's cause I'm old..:wave:

15. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Ruger cause you can buy a kit to make them into a Gatling Gun!!! :claphands:

16. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Browning (pistol)

17. Poor Valley

Poor Valley Active Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Rolla, Mo
    Owned Ruger 10/22's (and a 77/22) and a TC Classic. The Rugers went and the TC stayed.

Ruger auto 22 pistols. I own several, all good shooters after I improved the sights.

18. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Didn't see S&W??? Buddy of mine has been looking at the 22A model pistol.

19. Thayer

Thayer New Member

Dec 17, 2005
    Imperial, Mo
    cz and anschutz will out do a ruger...the others won't.

20. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll throw my vote to the Marlin. I've got a Marlin 60 and at 50 yards, I've got about a 3/4" grouping with it. I think when I bought it, I got it for under $100 brand new. Not too shabby.