Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a dead deer with its head cut off stuffed in a culvert on my county road. Im so tired of worthless low life ppl.

If you poach now or have before, you are scum. And if you pached a deer on county road 622 in perry county you better hope im not around to see it.

I have no respect for some one that has poached. If you know someone did.TURN THEM IN

Sorry, had to rant:soapbox:

·
6,457 Posts
found one on a local conservation area....small 6 with bullet hole in neck....guess he was big enuff to shoot but not to keep....

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Every year I find at least one deer in Jackson county with head and backstraps removed. Sometimes it's just the head. My problem isn't so much with the actual poaching itself, it's the wastefulness.:mad2:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a problem with the all aspects of it. waste or not, meat or trophy, if it wasnt done within regs, your a criminal, you should be punished.

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Found one at my local CA which is bow only. You can hunt squirrel, rabit, birds with shotgun, no single projectiles. Big deer with 2 huge holes in it. 1 in the gut, 1 in the neck. Antlers cut off at the base, looked to be pretty decent in size based on the what was left.:rules:

·
Registered
25 Posts
i work in kansas and last year down from where i work me and a co-worker came across 9 bucks with their antlers cut off, wrapped in plastic, in the ditch by a bridge. no meat taken just head gear gone.

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
[rquote=1505873&tid=105035&author=Bowhunter4life]i have a problem with the all aspects of it. waste or not, meat or trophy, if it wasnt done within regs, your a criminal, you should be punished.[/rquote]

Well, the law seems to support your opinion, so there ya go...:cheers:

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
That deer was prob shot a mile from your county road in the
head and it ran all the way to your county road and died in that colvert pipe.. No poaching involved . Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts