Poacher Stings

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by deep woods goat hunter, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Been watching Utube videos tonite of poachers stings and I cant believe how many people they catch. wish they would do more of that around here.

I also cant believe how dumb some people are:stickfight:

2. woodcarver

woodcarver Active Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Smithville
    I used to work with a guy that got cought shooting one of the decoys they had set up in a state park. The next year they busted him with a decoy in the same spot again. He said it had a different rack the second year. He was a smart one.

3. squints1

squints1 New Member

Aug 19, 2008
    Sikeston, MO
    The sad part about poaching is that really the only ones that get caught are the ones that are dumb like this guy woodcarver is talking about or the guys that run their mouths about it.

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Nov 20, 2002
    Moberly,Mo
    what did you type in to watch them i found stuff about fish lol

5. [rquote=1875053&tid=130607&author=Lucky]what did you type in to watch them i found stuff about fish lol[/rquote]
    deer poaching decoy

6. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1875044&tid=130607&author=squints1]The sad part about poaching is that really the only ones that get caught are the ones that are dumb like this guy woodcarver is talking about or the guys that run their mouths about it.[/rquote]

Had the right to remain silent, just not the ability.:D

7. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    [rquote=1875273&tid=130607&author=pinwheel][rquote=1875044&tid=130607&author=squints1]The sad part about poaching is that really the only ones that get caught are the ones that are dumb like this guy woodcarver is talking about or the guys that run their mouths about it.[/rquote]

Had the right to remain silent, just not the ability.:D[/rquote]
    Love that quote. :hysterical:

8. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1874982&tid=130607&author=deep woods goat hunter]

I also cant believe how dumb some people are:stickfight:[/rquote]

Iffin' ya wasn't dumb, ya wouldn't be poaching......:shrug:

9. gentleben

gentleben Active Member

Sep 9, 2010
    STL
    And if u have to shoot SIX times like the one guy did, wouldn't u thunk something was up when the deer neither dies nor moves???

10. Deerhunter46

Deerhunter46 New Member

Oct 20, 2010
    LOL maybe its time for that guy to go the range and check his rifle and himself! Or here is something to try, DONT POACH!

11. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    "even a fish stays out of trouble when it keeps its mouth shut...

12. letemgrow

letemgrow Well-Known Member

[rquote=1875020&tid=130607&author=woodcarver]I used to work with a guy that got cought shooting one of the decoys they had set up in a state park. The next year they busted him with a decoy in the same spot again. He said it had a different rack the second year. He was a smart one.[/rquote]

Thats a classic :rof2: :rof2:

13. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Stupid is as stupid does.

14. BigBrown36

BigBrown36 New Member

Oct 26, 2009
    The stupidity in some people just amazes me.