Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and little one's.

This momma doe doesn't mind bringing her little one around, at all times of the day & night.

This one won't bring 'em out during daylight hours.

I've never seen these three together before ~ unless they all decided to leave the kiddie's at home, at the same time...

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Rick, some really nice pics. Just imagine if you had a really nice food plot there. Well I mean a food plot with food in it.;)

Jack

·
5,632 Posts
Where the does are, the bucks will be.

·
19,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not bad for 80 acres, eh?! :D

I'm planning on moving the camera to the creek area, soon. I'm still trying to get some pic's of the small 7 or 8 point buck that hangs around, and shows up every once in awhile. I haven't ever got a pic of a buck in velvet yet, ever since I started hanging gamecams on the property, 3 years ago.

The creek runs next to the property's buck sanctuary (no one goes in there...not even me), so I'm thinking that would probably be my best bet.

Right now, the camera's next to a food plot, in the center hub of 3-4 doe bedding areas ~ as if you couldn't already guess that.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Should be a succesful year for ya Chairman.

:wink4::wink4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.