Please Help

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by buckbuster14, Mar 14, 2006.

1. buckbuster14

buckbuster14 New Member

Feb 8, 2006
    Moberly, Missouri
    Well guys, I need some relationship help. Well here is the story...
    I'm only 14 and i know what you are thinking. Puppy love. But i don't think that is it. I have been in a few relationships and i think i finally know what love feels like. The situation is that I live a little outside of moberly. I love this girl in my school but the problem is, she can't date until she is 16. Her dad's rule. And i respect that. But I don't really know if she feels the same way toward me. And i have this girl in Salisbury that we have been off and on but never have met. I'm pretty sure she loves me, but right now i don't feel the same toward her. So I really don't know what to do. Wait on the person I love, or try it with a person that I really don't know. What would you do???

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Oh gosh... relationship expert, turkey expert, deer expert, ect, I am NOT. (notice that I did not mention trout).

Listen dude... you have lots of time. Me?? I would pursue the gal that "does" it for me.. If it doesnt work, then it aint meant to be.

Wow... would I love to be in your shoes! lmao

3. Marine95

Marine95 New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Fenton
    Theres nothing wrong with having two girlfriends. Is there?

4. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Play the field till shes 16,,and then follow your heart. If you and she both really respect her father, its the right thing to do. He is making a reasonable decision as a responsible father and you both should take that into consideration. If it really is true love it should survive a 2 year wait.

Besides,,,there are some hot girls livin in Salisbury;)

:cheers::cheers:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Slick Willy doesnt have a prob with it.....

6. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Yo Buckbuster, play the field. Find the one that makes your heart fluter and go after it. BUT by all means, don't get one that's not comfortable in the outdoors.

7. Chase635

Chase635 New Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Dude your 14 slow down, otherwise your going to miss alott,

8. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter Active Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    Sorry to burst your bubble bud, but if you havn't met her I feel pretty confident that she doesn't love you and you don't love her. Like everyone else says, just relax and see what happens. You're 14!
    It may be up to your parents, ask them which place they would rather drive you to for 2 years.

9. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

:D Hoytshooter, that new Avatar is hellarious :D

As far as your advice I'd say that you'r right on.

10. Hoytshooter

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    You like that Hayzer! You're the first to comment about the new avatar

11. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

I like that guy there mixin' it up. I bet Parker made that gif for ya...

12. Hoytshooter

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    nope I found it online, I found several that are pretty good...I'm saving the others for another day

13. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Hoyt, if you've got a dude like that that's dancing, you need to send it to me so that it can be my new one! That's cool! :D

Oh, and BB14, dude, don't get bent out of shape. You got PLEN-T of time. What I suggest for you, my friend, is hold off til you're 21, then take a trip to Vegas and then re-assess. I PROMISE it will be worth it! :eek:

Parker

14. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Ne'er mind Hoyt, I found an avatar that will work JUST fine! JUST my style! :D

Parker

15. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Easy fella... Just take it EASY! :fart:

16. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Sorry, I forgot:

Take a deep breath and hold it. OK, let it out, nice and slow like!

17. TOBRYAN

TOBRYAN Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2002
    Liberty, Mo
    Women bad, hunting, farming, fishing....well anything else good!!!
    Take your time due....there will be plenty of women to trap you later in life.

I love my wife
    I love my wife
    I love my .....

wakeup now!!

18. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    Got that right.
    When I was 14 the last thing on my mind was getting married. You have got a good 5+ years before you should have to be worring about those things. Just relax and have some fun.

19. semohuntingguy

semohuntingguy New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    southeast mo.
    Dang i wish i had his problem:cheers:

20. JMAC

JMAC Senior Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Cole County
    Hey man, I'm gonna teach you a word that will describe any and all of your "love" interests over the next 5 years or so. You ready? Here it is....INFATUATION. I'm old enough to know what I'm talking about but still young enough to remember what it felt like. You're right, it SUCKS. But let me tell you something, if I was this girl's dad and I heard you talking like that...she'd be locked up in shackles in her room until she was 18.

My advice? Completely ignore girls for the next 2 years. Hunt, fish, WORK. Keep your mind occupied. It'll be good for you. Don't let infatuation ruin your time in high school. It's easy to do.