Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Whiner? I am able to hear what the bios are saying, your ears and eyes are stuff with cow dung trying to defeat your nemesis!
Yet the biologist in MO say the population is "healthy" and still want to add all day hunting... Im not the one thats not listneing.

·
Under appreciated
86,837 Posts
Yea Bob. If the population in your area is bad, it’s just your imagination because you are a whiner. The biologists know your farm better than anybody, except Hawk. He doesn’t even need to know where your farm is to assess the turkey situation there. Lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
I they are take the bet, but no one else believes the bios are complete dipsheetz and would liberalize the season when things are basically terrible!
It wouldn’t surprise me if they did. They could use the excuse that hunters don’t have enough time to hunt and that’s why the kill is down. One thing is for sure they will have an excuse before they admit the population is in great danger. I’m in disbelief that it dropped this much in one year. Yes it was on the decline but dang this is serious.

·
Under appreciated
86,837 Posts
Your emails are more valuable sent to the commission than the biologist .
He isnt sending emails to effect any change.
He is sending them to win internet arguments.

His ENTIRE strategy is to listen for henry (or me, or now Grundy, or anyone else with an opinion counter to his) to say something THEN email any of a number of biologists until he gets one of them to respond with something that can remotely be construed as counter to what someone on here says... after which he posts it up here in order to win an internet argument. At this point he doesnt even care about the resource any more. He is too invested in winning his pi s sing match here.
The only reason he even wants ADH at this point is to rub it in everyones faces here. He stepped in it quite a few years ago trying to convince everyone that he knew some inside information that ADH would be implemented the next year and it never happened. That singular embarrassment has spawned this whole chitchow. Unfortunately, his inability to admit he was wrong has caused everyone on here to have to put up with this nonesense all these years.

Thats the cliffs notes version of what is wrong with this website anymore and who is responsible.

Reactions: Grundy

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Yea Bob. If the population in your area is bad, it’s just your imagination because you are a whiner. The biologists know your farm better than anybody, except Hawk. He doesn’t even need to know where your farm is to assess the turkey situation there. Lol
Exactly. Its not that hard.

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
It wouldn’t surprise me if they did. They could use the excuse that hunters don’t have enough time to hunt and that’s why the kill is down. One thing is for sure they will have an excuse before they admit the population is in great danger. I’m in disbelief that it dropped this much in one year. Yes it was on the decline but dang this is serious.
It didnt drop that much in a year.

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
healthy, but trhey use words like plummeted! Gotcha!!!
Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive. Do you know what that means?

·
Vendor
62,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
He isnt sending emails to effect any change.
He is sending them to win internet arguments.

His ENTIRE strategy is to listen for henry (or me, or now Grundy, or anyone else with an opinion counter to his) to say something THEN email any of a number of biologists until he gets one of them to respond with something that can remotely be construed as counter to what someone on here says... after which he posts it up here in order to win an internet argument. At this point he doesnt even care about the resource any more. He is too invested in winning his pi s sing match here.
The only reason he even wants ADH at this point is to rub it in everyones faces here. He stepped in it quite a few years ago trying to convince everyone that he knew some inside information that ADH would be implemented the next year and it never happened. That singular embarrassment has spawned this whole chitchow. Unfortunately, his inability to admit he was wrong has caused everyone on here to have to put up with this nonesense all these years.

Thats the cliffs notes version of what is wrong with this website anymore and who is responsible.
You arent all that bright.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts