Pleas, bribes, threats....and promises...........

Discussion in 'MWT Community Bulletin Board' started by xxx, Feb 1, 2006.

1. xxx

xxx Guest

Well.... I won't relay the entire conversation but it went something like this.......

Call the web host this AM......... Pleaded with them to get their stuff together....... after several hours on hold I was told it was in the works....... Then I replied.......... Hey bud, I got 1300 restless natives on my hands and I need this back up installed today..... How bout a little something delivered via pay-pal to your mail box? Would that help get it done?????? He said , "Sir, I am not the one doing the backup work." I then was getting a little angry so I decided to use the old "I'll take me business elsewhere jig......." He then replied... Sir, It will take at least 10 days for us to point your site to the new address if you decide to do that........ " OK, by now I know I have been had so I resorted to the old hey bud, What if I could hook you up with a n email address to a very nice looking 27 year old gal. That interest ya?????? He replied..... Hey, now you may be talking my language.......

Anyway, long story short...... He promised me that I could expect the re-install to be done today........ Didn't say what time.... Just today....

Thanks God......

:dancin::dancin:

2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    WHEW! I've been out of town, and I guess I was gone at the right time! I'm not quite restless yet, so I'll try to keep the troop's spirits up Mr. B!

:wave:

Parker

3. Your on top of it!!

Does she know shes part of the bribe:hysterical:

4. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    well sorry you got sold out Crys but some times you just gotta step up and take one for the team:rotfl: if it helps i am sure we will all promise not to ask details of what happend on your night out:eek: and if it helps we might even buy you a bottle of Jose to help you forget it

:D

GOOD WORK MR B. Sorry Crys thats the price being fabulously hot cost

5. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    keep on hammering........your doing good work.

at least we can still shoot the bs.

:cheers:

6. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    LOL I'm not sure if the 27 year old would take one for the team, but it was a nice try !

Oh and since they seem to have you between a rock and a one, maybe look for new people when we get back on line!

7. xxx

xxx Guest

Now wait a minute guys....... I don't remember seeing the name Crystal in that post............ What makes you think I don't know of other 27 year old, nice looking ladies......... I may be old but I still get around..... very well to I might add........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::moon:

8. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    LOL

I never said the C word !!!

No No NO wasn't ME !!!!

9. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo

now MR B. if you got a whole bunch of 27 year old hotties running around what the heck i thought we were friends here man

10. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    now have some nads steve you telling me even though we all love crys you wouldn't sell here out just once to get the site back up????:D
    I love here to but i am tying her butt up and throwing her on a plane to what ever country the little computer man works in she'll get over it.............eventually she might harm me physcially to but hey its for the better good of all members

11. xxx

xxx Guest

Well......... I'm still waiting for my copy of a certain email that I KNOW was sent to you... STEVE ... old buddy... old pal.........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::toilet::toilet:

12. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    Well she did say she needed a vacation !? I guess that would count, sending her over to some cave in camel jockey kingdom, quality time with Habib the computer dude...yeah you're right, she might appreciate the time away !

13. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    LOL Well I am guessing that if it came down to me being the 27 year old in question.......
    I would take one for the team!

Good greif the price I must pay for this place!!!:hysterical:

14. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    :eek:

What a sport ...!

15. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Well someone has got to do it! ;)

16. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    We could throw DSG at em ?

17. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    LOL Steve, We want the site back up!!! (No offence DSG)

18. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo

now that my friends is love......or something any way.:rotfl:

19. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    Thats true...

well if MrB is paying shipping, I can give him my address, not sure what it will do for the site....but thought I'd throw that out there ! :banana:

20. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    i was wondering who would be there frist to say that :banghead: