Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
was there any left?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Sorry bud actually there was but I licked it off the scoop this morning before I washed the dishes....:cheers::cheers:

See ya next time Brake..... we understand the wedding thingy...

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Originally posted by Brake
how were those pies! was there any left? wishfull thinking I'm sure! :wink:
ANY LEFT???I had a slice of strawbeery/ rubarb and it was great. I was the lucky person that got to bring home a WHOLE PIE. That was my dinner this evening.

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
I was the lucky person that got to bring home a WHOLE PIE. That was my dinner this evening.
Bill, you were ONE of the lucky PEOPLE!!

I brought home a Peach pie!!!

Thanks, Crystal!

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Jmac....I got a receipt for mine.......did you? and cfrazee_mo I only ate a quarter of it and chased it down with a quart of water....then another quart....then another quart. I just can't get enough water for some reason??

·
5,631 Posts
Originally posted by cfrazee_mo
Jmac did Tiff enjoy?
We haven't broke into it yet.

·
Retired
9,536 Posts
Folks--I'll let you in on a little secret----but for God's sake dont say a word to Crystal-------

Every one of them pies were just a tad above real Good!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Great Job Young Lady-----:cheers:

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
The pies were outstanding!!! I've never tasted better!!! The cherry pie was definitely the best!!!!! Thank you very much Crystal!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

BTW I had to have an armed guard to keep folks from stealing my piece of pie! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

[file]8250[/file]

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
This girl hunts (and kills), cleans fish, cooks (a mean porkchop dinner), bakes (pies upon pies) and dances like no other........MY OH MY...... :wink:

Parker

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.