Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, any of you that have been following the process of me and my first bird dog will know that things haven't quite gone the way i wanted them to during his first season. but, i figure he still deserves to be shown off and i still enjoy gettin him out and chasing birds. i still have very high hopes for the second season and hope to get a lot more work in between now and then.
so here's some pics of Ace in his first season.

[file]45186[/file]

·
17,685 Posts
:kewlpics:Keep after em pointerman, when the dog gets tired he'll start pointing. May time alot of time , but when he does look out:2thumbsup:Ace is a beautiful dog

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks hillbilly,
yea i sure think he looks good. he'll look even better with a limit of birds laying on the ground in front of him.

off topic, does anybody know how or IF you can post more than one pic in one post? kind of a pain having to make a new post for each picture. i couldn't find a place to add another attachment. any help?

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by Pointerman
thanks hillbilly,
yea i sure think he looks good. he'll look even better with a limit of birds laying on the ground in front of him.

off topic, does anybody know how or IF you can post more than one pic in one post? kind of a pain having to make a new post for each picture. i couldn't find a place to add another attachment. any help?
go to photobucket.com, they have added a "download multiple pictures" option

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i already have them all in the missouri whitetails photo gallery. but i didn't know if there was a way to post them in a thread more than one at a time.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
looks like he is doing his job good pics

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
looking good. keep him in the brush

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
Great looking pointer you have there...they can get around for sure!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey thanks for responding guys. i'm gettin ready to head out now to see what we can do. i run him by himself moslty because he's the only dog i have, but i also take her out with my brothers GSP some. the next two days we will be hunting with them a lot so hopefully we find some birds and keep makin progress!
:2thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts