Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoulda had a few Redheads, a Scaup, and a few more mallets to go with it but the boy's are upholdin' the standards of the SWMBWS too well :whistle:.

[file]84150[/file]

[file]84152[/file]

[file]84154[/file]

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
alright, who smacked the merganser, and i want pics of you eatin the nasty thing:hysterical: nice bird.

hey, that is a great lookin lanyard too.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1508805&tid=105231&author=winger]alright, who smacked the merganser, and i want pics of you eatin the nasty thing:hysterical: nice bird.

hey, that is a great lookin lanyard too.:cheers:[/rquote]

The boy's put the "X" on it literally.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
them boys alwasy knew how to show the bigger guys up:cheers:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Very nice hoodie there john. I had the opertunity 5 years ago to witness a bust a pair of hoodies that were double banded sure was cool.

·
Registered
456 Posts
[rquote=1508805&tid=105231&author=winger]alright, who smacked the merganser, and i want pics of you eatin the nasty thing:hysterical: nice bird.

That's my bird dad not Alex's bird i droped it :stickfight::rules:

·
13,390 Posts
great looking sawbill!

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1508824&tid=105231&author=Jr.Woodchuck][rquote=1508805&tid=105231&author=winger]alright, who smacked the merganser, and i want pics of you eatin the nasty thing:hysterical: nice bird.

That's my bird dad not Alex's bird i droped it :stickfight::rules:
[/rquote]

that's not what alex said:scared:

congrats boys, good lookin bird:cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:eek: :bowing: NICE PICTURES! Looks like you guys had some fun!

Parker

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1509606&tid=105231&author=Chairman]And you told me you didn't even go hunting yesterday... :thinking:[/rquote]

Well we didn't go hunting where we had originally planned, alil closer to home, like 3 hours closer ;).

Still planning on what we talked about next weekend if you'll be around. I'll call ya Friday evenin' to let you know if we'll be up that way or not.

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1510413&tid=105231&author=swmo]Still planning on what we talked about next weekend if you'll be around. I'll call ya Friday evenin' to let you know if we'll be up that way or not.[/rquote]

I'll be here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts