Picking up in NE Missouri

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by weatherbyIV, Nov 6, 2010.

1. weatherbyIV

weatherbyIV New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Big M and I saw a huge buck this morning. Guessing he will go over 170 and looks like an old timer. From the action I'm seeing the next few days are gonna be great. Whats it look like in your area?

2. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    SW side of Adair Co is the same.....lots of movement. Good luck, we will have to meet up at Pancake City to see the results!:cheers:

3. BowHunterKc

BowHunterKc New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Kansas City, MO
    Kansas City area is on fire right now. I saw 22 different bucks chasing and crusing yesterday morning.

4. scooter

scooter New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Brashear
    I saw five different bucks last night. Rattled in a 140-145" nine point. Pulled a camera about an hour ago, had 46 pics the past two days. 11 different bucks...two shooters....on a scrape. I think Mon-Wed are going to be smokin in NE Adair county and NW Knox county.

5. weatherbyIV

weatherbyIV New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Whitemarsh. Nice hearing from u. Things are looking good over hear. See ya around

6. Scrub Buck Hunter

Scrub Buck Hunter New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Jefferson City, Mo
    I hunt Dekalb Co. haven't seen any rutting action. Not too sure what to think. Good luck to you guys.

7. Yahoo

Yahoo Active Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St Charles
    In St Charles county at 9am today I had a 150 class buck jump the guard rail, saunter across the road, over the other guard rail, and keep going up the creek bed. I couldn't have hit him if I tried (with my Bronco), but I was stopped about 20' from him, he was on a mission. Nice buck! Hope to see his buddy a few miles down the road....

8. 150

150 New Member

Aug 5, 2006
    Saint James MO
    Howard and Crawford have been very slow. No chasing and no crusing where I am at. Heck not even seeing much at all.

9. traditional

traditional New Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Georgia
    bates county was on fire 3 days ago. My hunting partner was there and saw 18 bucks in a day. He killed a 130" 8 point.

10. thwack13

thwack13 New Member

May 7, 2010
    Potosi
    Our farm in Clark County was good Friday and Saturday but slowed down today. My buddy shot a 130 10pt Friday morning and then had a 150+ walk by the same tree and stand in the same spot yesterday evening. We ended up seeing 2-3 other shooters including a solid160-170 in the neighbors wheat field yesterday afternoon while putting up a tripod. It was tough to leave today but the 70 degree weather made it a little easier