Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my strangest pic ive ever gotton!!! this is a guy who just got done makeing his dope on our property. he is standing in a very good scrape that i got alot of good pics at. my guiss is hes looking at the camra because his face hit the limb over the scrape wich made him turn his head. i found his drug makeing materials hid at the highest level on our property a few days later. why he didnt take the camra? i dont know. i bet he was SCARED to death when the flash went off!! since this pic was taken last fall ive found two more drug dumps on our land. i turned it in to the drug task force and they say they are making it heavy around our place, several others have turned in drug making materials also. i would like for them to come by me during rifle season ;) so guys and gals show me some of your weird pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
I hope they catch the low-life's Trapper. And what you're doing is all you can do. Turn it over to the proper authorities and let them handle it.

And I'm like you, I sure would like to see them walk by my deer stand while I was hunting. I doubt it would take much to get rid of them, nobody would miss them anyway so SSS would be out. Maybe just S.....

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes hayzer i think the sss is just the ticket! bowhuntershan i have four young boys from 16 years of age and down that love to hunt and this makes it hard on them. im pretty careful about them hunting because you never know whats up in the woods!! we have almost 300 acres to enjoy but those drug heads put a damper on it.:mad:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
That is Crazy! I would have never guessed that you would catch Meth makers on camera. I wish their face would have been caught on camera.

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I lightened that picture up and you can see his face a little...I had a total different thought on what the picture was until I lightened it up

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
I hope you get the scum bags too!! :behead::behead:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Here is what I was able to do with it...I would probably move that camera also Trapper....

Attachments

·
27,514 Posts
Unreal!!:mad:

I'm sorry to hear that there are idiots like that using your land. I hope the scum bag is cought. To bad there isn't an open season on this kind of trash.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
You know I just had a thought OUCH!! Anyway maybe we should contact out various consurvation departments and lobby for a Drug Dealer/Maker season. This time of year we are really itching for something to shoot and we could save the DEA a lot of lost time chasing throught the woods looking at the remnents of drug production what the could be finding remnents of drug dealers/producers. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Thought about this for a bit...... Is this guy scum, in my book he is. He has no business trespassing on your land doing illegal things, period.
He might have a little one at home that will always think of him as daddy. His poor mom still thinks of the first time he took his first steps.
I personally don't have a right to take his kids dad away from them. I don't have a right to take his mom's son away from her. I don't have a right to take his wife's husband away from her.
This sounds like a bleeding heart? Maybe. Think of his dad...... If this were my son, I'd try to get him some help. I wouldn't want someone to shoot him. I'd probably kick his :***: though.
Either way he is breaking the law and I hope he gets caught.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
First off, it was a joke. Trying to resemble the "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Second, if it were legal, I'd shoot his :***: in a heartbeat for making drugs on my property. That stuff kills kids and ruins lives. His poor wife, mom and dad should have straightened his :***: out before hand. Now he is making junk that kills people for money. It would be a shame for his kid to grow up fatherless but if the kids father is cooking drugs, what kind of a father figure is that gonna be? Not a positive influence in the least if you ask me. Probably gonna teach him how to be a career criminal as well. Frankly, I dont see much difference in a meth cooker and a terrorist. Both are gonna be responsible for the deaths of others. I dont think twice about the family of any terrorist our troops take out.

In Texas, it is legal to shoot someone on your property if they are stealing from you. It doesnt even have to be in self defense. Make it legal to shoot someone on your property who is cooking drugs and see how fast the numbers drop. Most of them I suspect are spineless cowards and would find another way to make a buck. The ones who didnt, well then their caring families would have motivation to turn them in to the law before they get themselves killed.

·
674 Posts
Originally posted by Bowpredator
First off, it was a joke. Trying to resemble the "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Second, if it were legal, I'd shoot his :***: in a heartbeat for making drugs on my property. That stuff kills kids and ruins lives. His poor wife, mom and dad should have straightened his :***: out before hand. Now he is making junk that kills people for money. It would be a shame for his kid to grow up fatherless but if the kids father is cooking drugs, what kind of a father figure is that gonna be? Not a positive influence in the least if you ask me. Probably gonna teach him how to be a career criminal as well. Frankly, I dont see much difference in a meth cooker and a terrorist. Both are gonna be responsible for the deaths of others. I dont think twice about the family of any terrorist our troops take out.

In Texas, it is legal to shoot someone on your property if they are stealing from you. It doesnt even have to be in self defense. Make it legal to shoot someone on your property who is cooking drugs and see how fast the numbers drop. Most of them I suspect are spineless cowards and would find another way to make a buck. The ones who didnt, well then their caring families would have motivation to turn them in to the law before they get themselves killed.
Couldn't have said it better!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Originally posted by Bowpredator

Good post. I on the other hand wasn't kidding, if one of these drug dealers tries to sell drugs to my daughters they will not find it's lifeless corpse buried under a pile of cow manure.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.