Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this pic was taken kids firearm weekend, i took the boys to ozark county to hunt on my granpas place because i hadnt seen much on our place here. when we got back sunday night i went and got my cam and this pic was on there. i just about past out. i hd not seen this buck befor and we never saw it again. we looked high and low for its sheds but we never found them. but im still looking, :confused:

·
Under appreciated
92,120 Posts
Hes a dandy.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Looking at his body he doesn't look tooold so I'd say if no one shot him he's probably still runnin' loose. And he could be strictly a nocturnal buck.

Jack

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Definatly going to be a real nice one if he's still round...

Thanks for sharing the pic!
Hioe you get a chance at him!
:cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
WHOA! Keep those babies coming! Where abouts are you located (I mean what part of the state, I'm not prodding too hard with pics like that!)

Parker

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
that is an impressive buck there. sure wish you had a picture of him with his head down so we could really see that sucker. Looks like he has short brow tines...maybe you should let him walk next year if you see him...LOL
Good luck on finding him and his sheds!! Be sure to post some pictures when you do!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.