G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OK Crappie....... Your turn.............:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Tell us what they are and all the extras..........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
82nd Airborne!
4,254 Posts
The first pic is a mess of slabbers, most 12 to 14" and couple bigger. Had some dandys that week will post later. The boat is mine 22ft. Scorpion jet 375HP PFI 350 chevy. Runs shallow and fast. The trees are in my front yard of cabin. This all took place at Sardis lake Ms. first 2 weeks of April. Put my own brush out in winter marked GPs went back and fished. Fished 15 days and kept 657. Gave most to my friends down there and friends and family here. This was the most productive year for large females in about 7 or 8 years. Thanks mrb for posting, will bring some filets to fall get together.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
HOLY SMOKES! Now that's a TON OF BIG OL' SLABS! :eek:

Congrats Crappie! :cheers: Let me know if your arms ever get tired, and I'll help you haul some of them in. :D

Parker

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
HUMMMMMMMMM--Note to self:
Make sure and load the fish cooker for the fall get to gather!:stickfight:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Good lookin Slabs there Crappie!

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Originally posted by Crappie
We'll plan more people going down next spring. More the marrier. My brother in law and friends also did well after free guide service(me). Had a blast....
Sounds like a plan... Congrats on a sucessful trip! :banana:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Now that looks like some goood eating!
And that boat is sweet too!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
man O man
thats unreal i GOT to get down there this year

·
82nd Airborne!
4,254 Posts
Got the brush out. Hope to slay them this spring. Welcome to come and catch fish. I know several spots. Cabin may be full but have screened in porch for sleeping bags or cots.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.