Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PMan dont get along well with Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took me years to remember to always take Zingers with me to the deer woods-----

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
one day I want to hear the real story of why I see a bear and think of you :D
I have promised several folks that around the camp fire at the get to gather on Friday night-----The true story will be told!!!!!!!

BE THERE!!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Well first of all these are from my wifes' uncles' trail cam taken in Ozark County. We have seen the evidence of bears for awhile, tracks, markings, and such. Also the neighbor had them on his porch eating out of the dogs bowl a time or two. The tracks we saw in spring turkey season were two different sizes of paws a bigger set and one set that was quite a bit smaller. We're guessing a sow and a cub, so this is probably not the owner of either set of those tracks so there's no telling just how many are around down there because the sign is just getting more abundant. As you can see these pics were all taken during the daylight hours on two different days so it's probably only a matter of time before somebody actually sees one.

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Mike911
Well first of all these are from my wifes' uncles' trail cam taken in Ozark County. We have seen the evidence of bears for awhile, tracks, markings, and such. Also the neighbor had them on his porch eating out of the dogs bowl a time or two. The tracks we saw in spring turkey season were two different sizes of paws a bigger set and one set that was quite a bit smaller. We're guessing a sow and a cub, so this is probably not the owner of either set of those tracks so there's no telling just how many are around down there because the sign is just getting more abundant. As you can see these pics were all taken during the daylight hours on two different days so it's probably only a matter of time before somebody actually sees one.
Mike-----Have you not been told before that there are NO bears in Missouri in the wild!!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Also how big do you think this particular one is? I'm not sure if it's the fear of running into it at 4:30 in the am or if it's because it is big but it looks pretty darn big to me. Tall and slender, I don't know a thing about bears but I'd guess it's not very old.

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
I will be ,but it might be in spirit only,thats if rat makes me :D
I aint having no control over nothing pipe!!
Now.. go get me another beer!! lol

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman
Mike-----Have you not been told before that there are NO bears in Missouri in the wild!!!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Yeah there aren't any mountain lions either:rotfl:

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
You aint helping things any Pipe...

Sheesh... I'm thinking I will drive separate.

THATs RIGHT.. I want a separation!! lmao.. :wink4:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Plasticman
Yeah there aren't any mountain lions either:rotfl:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm guessing that one will go around 100 to 110-----young bear---Neat coat too for Missouri!:cheers:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.