Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone------If you got some photos from the get to gather that you have not posted-----please post them up. I'm going to start on the movie this evening as time allows and build it for everyone to see and enjoy-----

ALSO--If you have a request for music for the movie---POST it up. I can use anything that the majority wants for the sound track....

Help me out here everyone------:cheers:

Thanks------- PMan

Post them in this thread---that may save me several hours of looking thru all the stuff----If you have already posted it then I'll grab them from the existing threads-------:cheers:

One of my favorites from this week-end!:cheers:

[file]8273[/file]

·
Under appreciated
92,343 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
rat wants the I am pretty so pretty song Lmao:hysterical:
Dont I deserve it??
For the record, I did NOT put the eye makeup on myself and was quite oblivious to
the fact that it was happening at all!! :wink:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by rat
Originally posted by Pipe
rat wants the I am pretty so pretty song Lmao:hysterical:
Dont I deserve it??
For the record, I did NOT put the eye makeup on myself and was quite oblivious to
the fact that it was happening at all!! :wink:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Rat that was pretty funnie--You ARE a great sport my friend---:cheers:

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Originally posted by rat

For the record, I did NOT put the eye makeup on myself and was quite oblivious to the fact that it was happening at all!! :wink:
That's not wholely true. You said "dammitt" just as the first stroke went on. :rotfl: Then went back to sleep.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by rat

For the record, I did NOT put the eye makeup on myself and was quite oblivious to the fact that it was happening at all!! :wink:
That's not wholely true. You said "dammitt" just as the first stroke went on. :rotfl: Then went back to sleep.
:rotfl::rotfl:

DSG are you sure it wasn't:whinging::whinging: that color not gonna match my shoes or my purse.:hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,343 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Originally posted by rat

We'll just say that I was not coherent and leave it at that..
Surely you can agree with that assessment of my state of consciousness at the time??

And Pman... it really has nothing to do with me being a good sport.. its all in good fun
and I have been on the instigator end of the snooze patrol way too many times to not
know that I was gonna be a big target.

CP kindly invited me to stay in his camper, but at the time, DSG, Cfrazzee
and hunter 7x 's conversation was very much like a prescription sleep aid so I took advantage of it!

One more thing... guess what I did when I got home??
Yep.. took a nap on the couch!! lmao :banana::banana:

·
Retired
9,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I took one myself after the week-end and the 300 mile drive home--I was way past ready!

·
Registered
21,191 Posts
Originally posted by rat
We'll just say that I was not coherent and leave it at that..
Surely you can agree with that assessment of my state of consciousness at the time??

And Pman... it really has nothing to do with me being a good sport.. its all in good fun
and I have been on the instigator end of the snooze patrol way too many times to not
know that I was gonna be a big target.

CP kindly invited me to stay in his camper, but at the time, DSG, Cfrazzee
and hunter 7x 's conversation was very much like a prescription sleep aid so I took advantage of it!

One more thing... guess what I did when I got home??
Yep.. took a nap on the couch!! lmao :banana::banana:
Ok, are you saying that we were boring? :hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,343 Posts
lol...

Naw.. it was just way to evident even to me that I had not either the ability or the gumption to offer anything meaningful
to your conversation so I went to sleep on the party wagon.. :dancin:

·
Under appreciated
92,343 Posts
In their defense, they were having a pertinent and meaningful conversation about MWT involvement
in handicapped hunts. I learned a lot about this aspect of the board from them and others this weekend. :eek:

·
19,586 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman

One of my favorites from this week-end!:cheers:
Hey ~ I know that guy... :D

I'd been busy all week, mowing foodplots, brush-hogging trails, spraying food plots, trimming trails ~ I was behind in everything, because of the heat. But when the hot weather broke, I was hard at it. I didn't finish that weeks projects, until well into Friday evening.

I was already exhausted, before I even hit the road Saturday. Plus, I was covered in chiggers...

It looks like I was looking at my bow, trying to figure which end was UP. Which would be about right, since my mind was just as exhausted as my body. And my shooting sure reflected that fact... :wink:

But, I wasn't about to miss MWT's GTG for nuthin'...

BTW ~ The wife was the one taking pic's, and I've already posted them...so here's the link to the thread:

http://missouriwhitetails.com/forums/viewthread.php?tid=28000

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.