Pepsi Sprite

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Outdoorsman, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Found this old glass Pepsi 10 oz Bottle today, and also the old Sprite 12 oz aluminum Can. Says "Peel a Fortune" Pull Ring to Play...

2. EHShunter

EHShunter New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Hurdland, MO
    Wait, where'd you find them?

3. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    In some Government Land... Years ago People dumped back there. I found several small dump Site's over the Years. They've baricaded the Gravel Lane that leads back there years and years ago.

I just seen this same Bottle on Ebay at a $3 bid (8 bids) total with 2+ days to go. Cool neat clean looking 10 oz swirl Pepsi Botte. Says Pepsi Cola on one side and just Pepsi on the other.

4. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Looks like you gotchu a $3 bottle!

The sprite can looks like a run-of-the-mill recent aluminum stamp-out. The trade-dress is a little different from recent cans though...

5. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Yeah the Sprite can was old enough it has Pull rings and not Tab's... but similiar colors I suppose. Think the orange dot above the I seems different, and the limited Game contest sets it apart a little form the avearage one's.

The Pepsi Bottle was a pretty nice find. Found a 10 oz. "The Pop Shoppe" Soda Bottle just a bit ago... and still have it.

Real old one's... http://www.one-mans-junk.com/sodacanlibrary/Sprite/index.htm

6. T- Bone

T- Bone New Member

Jun 18, 2003
    Wayne County Iowa
    Neat finds. I was working in Kansas 2 years ago building fence and found this bottle of B-1 Lemon - Lime Soda copyright 1940

7. Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman New Member

Jul 30, 2003
    PB, MO
    Nice find T-Bone. Never heard of that Brand of Soda... but it was before my time.