Penn 310 GTI Levelwind Reel - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by htredneck, Jun 5, 2009.

1. htredneck

htredneck Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    The deal of the day - here is a big kittie / spoonie reel that is pretty hard to beat.

Penn 310GTI levelwind reel. Graphite frame, stainless bearings, star drag equal to the senator 4/0, clicker, titanium guide. Oh yeah, bring 'em on! Very good to excellent condition.

I might even be convinced to spool it for you (I happen to own a spooler and a LOT of line). I am also getting ready to post a 7 foot Penn Power Stick...
    $60.00 to your door. PayPal, cash, check, etc.

[file]59748[/file] [file]59750[/file]

2. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    Before this thing takes a liking to living to my garage, and the hassle of putting it on FleaBay - new price - $50.00 to you.

3. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    i hope Billygoat and Swigginator see this....seems like a good deal, not up on reel prices anymore though:pop:

4. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    how easy does the clicker click?

5. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

Thats a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:

6. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    [rquote=1289441&tid=90070&author=coyotehunter]how easy does the clicker click?[/rquote]

Yote - what do mean by 'how easy'?

7. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    i don't know:D does it click without much pressure being applied to the line or does it take quite a bit to pull it out.can a three pounder move it or does it take or a ten pounder to getter clickin

8. Gakic24

[rquote=1289450&tid=90070&author=coyotehunter]i don't know:D does it click without much pressure being applied to the line or does it take quite a bit to pull it out.can a three pounder move it or does it take or a ten pounder to getter clickin[/rquote]

channel cat, bull-head, blue, or a flat-head? :stirpot:

9. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    i was thinking bluegil fishing with it:D i'm not much on levelwind and all i hear from elkhunter is:blah::blah: and since he was letting me reel in some of his the other night when he was to busy reeling in other fish on his poles, i kind of liked it and since i got a reel going bad,might be time to try something different:peepwall:

10. Gakic24

better jump on this deal sir!!!

11. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    ahh what the heck your right,i'll take it if he spools it up for me:D

12. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1289451&tid=90070&author=Gakic24][rquote=1289450&tid=90070&author=coyotehunter]i don't know:D does it click without much pressure being applied to the line or does it take quite a bit to pull it out.can a three pounder move it or does it take or a ten pounder to getter clickin[/rquote]

channel cat, bull-head, blue, or a flat-head? :stirpot:[/rquote]

you left out siamese:roll2:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

13. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    It will click fairly easy - I think a bluegill could actually do it. :D
    If you are serious, I can spool it with anything from 6 - 40 mono, or 108 pound braided.

I am in and out of the house today (replacing my truck dash - oh joy). Shoot me a U2U and let me know...

14. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    spool it with chain male, only thing them yotes like

15. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    I have a bunch of old wire I could use - what do you think, 14 gauge heavy enough for him?

Yote, you got first shot at it, but you stood in one spot long enough a line is beginning to form behind you...

16. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    14 guage will work, jus make sure and thin it down a bit every 10 yards or so, yote dont like cleanin fish i hear

17. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    just send me where to send the money