Pearson Z34 R2B2....WOW!!

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Monofletch, May 22, 2009.

1. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    I just purchased a 2009 Pearson Z34 R2B2. WOW! What a bow!

33 3/4" axle to axle
    7 1/2" brace
    342 ibo

It is super smooth and as accurate as my .300 Win Mag!!! :D I have NEVER been this happy with a bow purchase in my life!!

The dual track Binary cams each have a draw stop for the perfect rock solid wall. The grip causes NO TORQUE at all. They are still using Barnsdale limbs too!

Maybe some of you will get to see me at a local 3D! :wave: I will be sporting a Pearson and some FOB's!!

[file]58085[/file]

2. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    Pic 2

[file]58087[/file]

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd Active Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1271473&tid=89030&author=Monofletch] I just purchased a 2009 Pearson Z34 R2B2. WOW! What a bow!

33 3/4" axle to axle
    7 1/2" brace
    342 ibo

It is super smooth and as accurate as my .300 Win Mag!!! :D I have NEVER been this happy with a bow purchase in my life!!

The dual track Binary cams each have a draw stop for the perfect rock solid wall. The grip causes NO TORQUE at all. They are still using Barnsdale limbs too!

Maybe some of you will get to see me at a local 3D! :wave: I will be sporting a Pearson and some FOB's!![/rquote]

sweet bow !

maybe next time you can join us at the get together picnic in Pacific, youre a fellow Jeffco resident!!:shrug:

bow/gun shooting there!:woot:

5. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Nice lookin rig

They say that Jim at Select is the "man" on those Pearsons

6. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    I have known Jim for a few years and he is top notch! He is a good friend and very knowledgeable about equipment.

I had no idea you guys had a get together...I frequent this site and nobody told me......:whinging:

7. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1271544&tid=89030&author=Monofletch] I have known Jim for a few years and he is top notch! He is a good friend and very knowledgeable about equipment.

I had no idea you guys had a get together...I frequent this site and nobody told me......:whinging: [/rquote]

sorry to hear you didnt see it....we were kinda joking about HOW MANY posts there were.

i'm bettin someone is gonna attach the string of threads, so you can get an idea of what went on...:pop:

8. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    ......seems like an EXCUSE to have another! :eek:::claphands::D:drunk:

9. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
  10. knockemdeadd

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1271561&tid=89030&author=Monofletch]......seems like an EXCUSE to have another! :eek:::claphands::D:drunk:[/rquote]

yep, we're kicking around a summer G2G....more on that a little later:dancin:

the "main" MWT G2G is in Sept, weekend after Labor day, all weekend, at mrb's place. its about a 2.5 hour drive from here, north of Columbia, Keytesville is the town, there will be a bunch from here going, if you want to carpool or caravan...

11. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    Where are you in Arnold...I live in Arnold. Shooting tonight at JB.

12. deadeye5

deadeye5 Active Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Kcmo
  13. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    Well my wife and I shot at JB today. We shot at what I stepped off at 70 yards. Not to bad for having this bow for 2 days and my wife on her 4th time out!

[file]58178[/file]

14. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    Not to bad.....

[file]58180[/file]

15. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    I don't shoot much past 50..70 looks closer than I thought it would! LOL!

16. Good Stuff John, you ought to try Richard's new cams out on the New Breeds. :eek::
    Pretty smooth shooting rigs.