Past weekend sits (halloween)

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by 20 feet high, Nov 1, 2010.

1. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    Congrats to all the youths who hunted the past weekend, I heard 4 shots both days, hope they found their mark!

Saturday morning saw 2 does and two young bucks about 50 yrads out then look to the north and a 115ish 8 is well within range, he caught a pass, had to get down at 11am for soccer games-kiddos. Back isn a different area with new rubs and it was the first sit of the year where I was blanked! Walked out of the woods smiling thinking what other sport do yiou get shutout and still walk away with a smile on your face!!!!

Sunday morning was able to sneak in an climber stand up a tree and was certainly not very early.....well right as it was light enough a doe and a basket forky were under me and the fork was bumpng her, they trotted off and i hear something to the east and a 115 8 pt walks by and then puts his nose to the ground and prances where the fork and doe went. A bunch of does and buttons later a solid 120-125 8 pt is 10 yards and looking for the source of the VECtor grunts....he presented me with 10 minutes worth of shots, then feed off. more does and a 1" spike feed right under my feet and I could hear him chewing. 18-20 deer and all inside of 20 yards! I know where I will be wednesday if the ne wind holds!

Hopefu;l a 4.5 buck will give me a shot!

Good luck to all!