Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know who came up with the idea first. It was either Pipe, Rebelcj7 or myself, or a combination of the three. But how it came to be is trivial, WHAT it came to be is a Classic.

The "Party Wagon" is Pipe's 4-wheeler trailer being pulled by Pipe's 4-wheeler. We first used the cloth bag chairs, but soon upgraded to a couch for seating.

On its maiden vouyage, Pipe, Rebelcj7, Hayzer & Mrs. Hayzer took a tour of the back side of the property. (I knew something was up when I overheard Henry giving Pipe directions to get back there. Never trust a man with a smirk on his face while he's giving directions). To get to the back side of the property you must navigate a steep trail that's designed for a 4-wheeler, BUT we were pulling a utility trailer and three drunk passengers. We eventually survived, found a gravel road, picked up some Get Well Balloons that apparantly floated in from Sedalia, and made it back to camp an hour later.

Enjoy the pics and post other Party Wagon pics here if you please.

[file]8193[/file]

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Party Wagon

:wave:

See the Get Well Balloons?

We found them in mrb's pasture. They were addressed to Henry Young and they came from a Sedalia floral shop. I hope Mr. Young is doing better.

We also had a drag line of empty beer cans.

[file]8194[/file]

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Party Wagon

Finally a couch:D

[file]8195[/file]

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Party Wagon

:toilet:

[file]8196[/file]

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
thats just too sweet :hysterical:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh there'll be more I'm sure. These are just the "G" rated photos.:cool:

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Party Wagon

:rotfl::rotfl:

[file]8199[/file]

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pipe\'s Ball

Here's a pic of the ball on Pipe's 4-wheeler AFTER they unhooked the Party Wagon. Notice how loose his nut is under his ball.:eek: This could of been dangerous if we would of been inexperienced.

[file]8244[/file]

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Originally posted by Plasticman
Originally posted by JarJar
[marquee]ROOTBEER!!!!!!!!![/marquee]
I never did see them 2 bottles that I LOANED to some folks that ran out of Root Beer!:stickfight:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
They didn't last too long I think they were gone shortly after supper.

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Originally posted by semodeerhunter
Originally posted by Plasticman
Originally posted by JarJar
[marquee]ROOTBEER!!!!!!!!![/marquee]
I never did see them 2 bottles that I LOANED to some folks that ran out of Root Beer!:stickfight:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
They didn't last too long I think they were gone shortly after supper.
:wink::wink:

What.. i was thirsty.. BTW pman.. that hot dang was hot.. my throat is still mad at me for tipping the bottle up :D

Man that was SOOOOOOOOOO FUN!

And Ernie, I do owe you man for those 2 bottles.. Dont worry, we'll have plenty of good blind breakfast duck watchin this fall on me :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.