Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This message is for the folks that have bought a call from me in the last year or so. (VECtor Custom Calls)

There has been some problems with the glue coming loose on soundboard (mostly on glass ones) so I would like to fix these free of charge, so that you can take some more birds with these calls!

The reason that I'm bringing this to the front is because I want to get them all fixed up way prior to the season getting started, and I've got a little time now.

I'm using a glue now that will work very good, it just costs a little more! :D (I wish that the guarantee that I got on the glue I WAS using would've stood!)

Just send me a U2U if you have one of these calls you would like to send in for repair!

Thanks,

Parker

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
When a manufacturer steps up and says there is a possible problem with their merchandise it just makes me want to continue being a customer of theirs. Especially when they say; "I would like to fix these!" That my friend is what I call, Integrity! I am sure I speak for several of us sir, Thank You!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,681 Posts
I agree. That shows true pride as a craftsman & says a lot for a guys character.

I don't care what you buy or who you buy it from, at some point, there is going to be a problem. It's how those problems are handled when the arrise that matters. Looks like these problems are being handled very well.:eek:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Yep. I'm handling them.

All of my call owners know that my greatest accomplishment in the whole process is hearing of folks taking birds with my calls.......and they can't take birds with a sub-par call!

You're gonna need one pinwheel! :D

Parker

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Thanks for the note Vince...

I too appreciate your integrity and I will second Nicholas comments above!

BTW.... I'm not mailing mine.. I'll come by personally sometime this summer.. I'll let you know in advance! :)

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by rat

BTW.... I'm not mailing mine.. I'll come by personally sometime this summer.. I'll let you know in advance! :)
:cheers: Let me know. If you can get your buddy's, bring it too. Even if it has not let loose yet, I want to fix it. They will only take about 5 minutes a peice.

Parker

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Good for you Vince. Hope your customers realize how important it is to you as a callmaker that their calls remain in good working order. PV

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,681 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
Thanks guys. Yep. I'm handling them.

All of my call owners know that my greatest accomplishment in the whole process is hearing of folks taking birds with my calls.......and they can't take birds with a sub-par call!

You're gonna need one pinwheel! :D

Parker
Send me some info, I'm very disapointed in the one I have now. PIcs, I need pics.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And as of late (per Clansey's request) I've been making most of my calls out of cedar. These have the white sap wood covered up. That blue is actually a purple.....the camera didn't read the color correctly.

Parker

Attachments

·
Under appreciated
92,533 Posts
Originally posted by rat

:cheers: Let me know. If you can get your buddy's, bring it too. Even if it has not let loose yet, I want to fix it. They will only take about 5 minutes a peice.

Parker
Will do.. we'll visit more than 5 min though I'm guessing!

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,681 Posts
Buddy, those are some great looking calls. I'll have to have one of those before next turkey season. How much?

:eek: I just checked out your web site there pinwheel! I see you're QUITE the craftsman yourself! :eek:

Parker
Thanks Parker, I've been blessed with a pretty good imagination & a little bit of talent. 20 years experience is the biggest factor though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.