Parker

Discussion in 'Catfish' started by fishshooter, Jun 2, 2009.

1. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    How the yellow fishing going :pop:

Ain't been anywhere where theirs blues have ya :pop:

2. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :roll2: The yellow belly fishing is going GREAT! Thank goodness for SOMETHING! We're catching about 15 a day, averaging 3 pounds each.

My final day will be tomorrow morning, and we've mostly got cut shad on the line. With this storm brewing, there's no use in going to catch bait now for this evening.

Tomorrow will be my 12th day, and I'm spent. :boohoo:

I have not caught a flathead since the Roundup. :roll2: :boohoo:

:rof2: RRman and I are ALREADY talking about "back in the day"......how we wish we would have only caught half as many as we did, and trade a couple for now when our lines are empty. :rof2:

Parker

[file]59418[/file]

3. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    Nice mess o fish. give me back that filet-o-fish, give me that fish.

4. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Ya I know all about that, have weeks were you're tossing em back cause you got all the fish you want to eat, then run lines for a week and can't get nothing.

Well I got a feeling I'll be hitting it exactly wrong on the river for flats, but I'm putting 5 bank poles out in 5 spots, one is a bit out of the way but too good looking not to set :claphands:

5. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1283893&tid=89810&author=Son of Mailman]Nice mess o fish.[/rquote]

:roll2: That was "back in the day" last year unfortunately.

Parker

6. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1283894&tid=89810&author=fishshooter]Ya I know all about that, have weeks were you're tossing em back cause you got all the fish you want to eat, then run lines for a week and can't get nothing.

Well I got a feeling I'll be hitting it exactly wrong on the river for flats, but I'm putting 5 bank poles out in 5 spots, one is a bit out of the way but too good looking not to set :claphands:[/rquote]

You worry about the blues, I'll take care of the flatties.

7. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    When's the fish fry?:confused:

8. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283937&tid=89810&author=callaojoe]When's the fish fry?:confused:[/rquote]

I don't know my family is planning one, guess it's a good thing I got another week off :rof2:

9. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1283937&tid=89810&author=callaojoe]When's the fish fry?:confused:[/rquote]

:pop: Stay tuned! I may know of one coming up in July! :pop:

Parker

10. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1283960&tid=89810&author=Parker][rquote=1283937&tid=89810&author=callaojoe]When's the fish fry?:confused:[/rquote]

:pop: Stay tuned! I may know of one coming up in July! :pop:

Parker[/rquote]

I love fish fry's, mainly cause I'm usally surronded by good people and big chunks of deep fried catfish :claphands: