Parker, what's wrong with my grunter man?

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by pinwheel, Oct 31, 2010.

1. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    You told me this thing was garanteed to call em in. It's broke man, they're not coming when I grunt at em.:stirpot:

Just had 2 dandies trailing momma & triplets at 90 yds. They were looking for lovin, not fightin evidently.:D

2. Tuffke

Tuffke New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    User error maybe??

3. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Ok as I see it "Parker, what's wrong with my grunter man?" You aren't paying him enough to grunt properly. Do you have any problems with you rattler man?

4. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Turn the call around Randy.....:stickfight:

5. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :whiteflag: I'm sending my waders back to Cabelas today too. They don't keep the top of me dry when I 'tip' over. And then, they actually HOLD the water after that. :whiteflag:

It has NOT been a good day. :whiteflag:

Phone and camera are infront of the fan and heater. I just don't think they stand a chance at this point though. :whiteflag:

Parker

6. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    [rquote=1872182&tid=130365&author=Parker]:whiteflag: I'm sending my waders back to Cabelas today too. They don't keep the top of me dry when I 'tip' over. And then, they actually HOLD the water after that. :whiteflag:

Phone and camera are infront of the fan and heater. I just don't think they stand a chance at this point though. :whiteflag:

Parker[/rquote]

Shoulda been wearing your floaties

7. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1872184&tid=130365&author=Mailman][rquote=1872182&tid=130365&author=Parker]:whiteflag: I'm sending my waders back to Cabelas today too. They don't keep the top of me dry when I 'tip' over. And then, they actually HOLD the water after that. :whiteflag:

Parker[/rquote]

Shoulda been wearing your floaties[/rquote]

Shoulda :soapbox: went deer hunting with Long Branch.

Parker

8. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    Sounds to me like operator error..:rof2:

9. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1872187&tid=130365&author=Parker][rquote=1872184&tid=130365&author=Mailman][rquote=1872182&tid=130365&author=Parker]:whiteflag: I'm sending my waders back to Cabelas today too. They don't keep the top of me dry when I 'tip' over. And then, they actually HOLD the water after that. :whiteflag:

Parker[/rquote]

Shoulda been wearing your floaties[/rquote]

Shoulda :soapbox: went deer hunting with Long Branch.

Parker[/rquote]you beat me to it:hysterical:

10. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    Vince....take that phone apart and put in in a bag or bowl of rice

11. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    [rquote=1872249&tid=130365&author=Hoytshooter]Vince....take that phone apart and put in in a bag or bowl of rice[/rquote]

And take the battery out. If you've got flower drying crystals from hobby lobby, use them.

12. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    Good idea. Better than dry heat running over it huh?

I better do that.

Parker

13. [rquote=1872360&tid=130365&author=Parker]Good idea. Better than dry heat running over it huh?

I better do that.

Parker[/rquote]Much better