·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
takes a little while....lol. That one buck has a little kicker startin off his left mainbeam...he'll be easy to spot this fall!!! Couple of those old does are huge too....big long loins on em....yummy

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by woodcarver
hey I saw you had a moth in one of your pictures. Looked like you had a couple of nice bucks in the making. Better than anything Ive got so far. Need to get mine up North where my good spot is.
Yea, I thought the same when I saw yo moth....lol...that moth gits around!!!! Look for an older thread of mine, WC...same mineral lick, older pics...one big bodied deer, with softball sized nubs growin...

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1) I was hopin for babies too

2)Deer like to party at night too!!!...lol

3)Summer coats sure are pretty.

4)Yea, I can't wait to see the progression of his and others racks

5)Yea, I think the 1 1/2 yr olds are more photogenic

6) Dat's one crazy moth!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Take a look at a couple of pics there....5-24-061 and 6-4-062...the 5-24 pic shows an injury to his right side up high, and he shows a sticker point coming off the main beam on the left side...the 6-4 pic appears to have 2 stickers pointing forward off the left main beam...could this be the start of a monster nontypical??? I can only hope so!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.