Under appreciated
92,117 Posts
Lordy Brad.. lots to choose from there!

Great slideshow.. made my evenin :eek:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
takes a little while....lol. That one buck has a little kicker startin off his left mainbeam...he'll be easy to spot this fall!!! Couple of those old does are huge too....big long loins on em....yummy

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
hey I saw you had a moth in one of your pictures. Looked like you had a couple of nice bucks in the making. Better than anything Ive got so far. Need to get mine up North where my good spot is.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by woodcarver
hey I saw you had a moth in one of your pictures. Looked like you had a couple of nice bucks in the making. Better than anything Ive got so far. Need to get mine up North where my good spot is.
Yea, I thought the same when I saw yo moth....lol...that moth gits around!!!! Look for an older thread of mine, WC...same mineral lick, older pics...one big bodied deer, with softball sized nubs growin...

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
SWEET! Thanks man! I'm going to have to go through that again later, and pull some out to analyze a little bit to kill my cravings!

1) No babies on there......they're dropping right now from what I hear!

2) LOTS of night pics.....because its so hot during the day?

3) And I see that deer in the area loose that winter coat the 1st of May

4) How about that buck on about the 20th of May? How wide his set is heading out? Is that some potential there or what?

5) It would appear that a lot of those bucks are 1 1/2.....what do you think? Think they've got too little of antler growth yet to judge??????

6) That moth DOES get around! :D

Parker

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1) I was hopin for babies too

2)Deer like to party at night too!!!...lol

3)Summer coats sure are pretty.

4)Yea, I can't wait to see the progression of his and others racks

5)Yea, I think the 1 1/2 yr olds are more photogenic

6) Dat's one crazy moth!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Take a look at a couple of pics there....5-24-061 and 6-4-062...the 5-24 pic shows an injury to his right side up high, and he shows a sticker point coming off the main beam on the left side...the 6-4 pic appears to have 2 stickers pointing forward off the left main beam...could this be the start of a monster nontypical??? I can only hope so!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.