out of state grandchildren/youth season

Discussion in '(MDC)Deer Hunting Regulations' started by beanpile, Nov 28, 2017.

  1. beanpile

    beanpile just a no body

    what are the requirements for out of state children for youth season?.. I am a land owner if that makes a difference
  2. Maconplc

    Maconplc Active Member

    Dec 14, 2009
    They must purchase a non-resident permit if they are a non-resident. For youths, they pay the same price as resident youths. They must either be hunter-ed certified or hunt in the immediate presence of a properly licensed adult. They can hunt any portion of the firearms season on their permit.
    beanpile likes this.