Our Family Weekend At LOZ

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by hillbilly, Jun 2, 2009.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Well we got back Sunday late afternoon from our cabin at LOZ. Good to get away and glad I guess to be back cause the fishing sucked:mad2: Only managed 4 short crappies biggest being 5 1/2 inches long, and 2 pound and half channel cats Sat and Sunday. On a much more brighter note my son was outside playing in our yard there and found a heck of a arrowhead. I will post pics later today of it. Found it right beside the the water, I guess with all the rain they have had it washed in from one of the creeks in our cove:cheers:

2. atdalake

atdalake New Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Missouri
    A bad day at the lake still beats a good day working! :D

3. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    What MM is your house near? We were out for Memorial Weeked and will be back out the weekend of the 13th and 14th. Mostly pleasure cruisin.

4. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Man something about then stinking Yellow bellies and Kingdom natives this week, sure hope it don't stick :mad2:

5. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
  6. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1283733&tid=89804&author=Reflex]What MM is your house near? We were out for Memorial Weeked and will be back out the weekend of the 13th and 14th. Mostly pleasure cruisin.[/rquote]

67mm Sorry I gotta wait till my daughter gets home with my camera, supposed to be home before supper. Imagine that can't miss a meal:DMust get that from her mother's side of the family:peepwall:

7. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

[rquote=1283801&tid=89804&author=blevely]:kewlpics:[/rquote]

x2