Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a buck that my buddy took off of the farm we hunt which is in Washington County. This is the last thing I would have ever thought we would see on our place. It has 14 scorable points.

[file]80388[/file]

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
Heck of a deer. My mom and dads place is in Crawford county just a little over 4 miles from washington county. I have seen some hawgs down there. They are just really hard to hunt and pattern!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot the best part. This is Mike's first deer ever. He has been hunting for about 10 years total and this is the first thing he has put the hammer down on.

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Heck of a buck for his fist ever deer...Congrats to him! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sidewinder, your are right. I have been hunting this ground for 14 years or more and have never seen any deer of this class. They are there but very hard to catch up with.

·
305 Posts
he's a brute!:cheers:

·
Banned
11,330 Posts
Wow, those main beams are rediculous. Probably close to 180 inches. Have you put the tape on him yet?

·
Registered
7,522 Posts
Dang thats one sweet buck...love the character!!!

·
Banned
1,048 Posts
[rquote=1481718&tid=103603&author=buckwacker181]Wow, those main beams are rediculous. Probably close to 180 inches. Have you put the tape on him yet?[/rquote]

He's a great deer, but I don't think he'll go that high. I bet he'll be between 155 and 165. He'll be one of, if not the best to come out of Washington County this year though I bet.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts