Otter slew ADA bananza of sucess today. Joint post wiht Pastor he has the picturs on his camera.

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Hunting' started by Longbow26, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Well we got 11 ducks by 10am between teh 4 of us. Pastor Chad Rodney and me. I shot 2 of the teal hens and the shoveler.

3 mallerds 1 shovler and rest green wing teal 2 of whihc were drakes.

Well that is all the storry i can tell Pastor said he wanted to post the picxs first befor i write a novel on todays event. I got to clean up and get soem food and get ready for my doctors apointment tomarrow and my stuff packed for more ADA blind action at Otter on Wed morning. :banana-man-yeah:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. S_Z_R

S_Z_R New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    SWMO
  4. I'm wore slam out! Gotta get a grilled cheese in my belly and get up early and go kill some more! Sure was a good morning to be in the blind.

5. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    And when the ducks were taking a lull in flying we had some good qulity discussions. :pop: I think poor Chads and Pastors ears got bernt. Sorry but in my defence i was going on no sleep. :grouphug:

Thank you 3 for taking me hunting today. I did enjoy the time there and the fun of watching ducks fall from the sky.

7. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    Anticipation

[file]146921[/file]

[file]146919[/file]

[file]146917[/file]

[file]146915[/file]

[file]146913[/file]

8. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    pattern is a little tight at four yards

probably ought to let my cripples get farther than four yards before finishing them off.

[file]146923[/file]

9. TATER

TATER Active Member

Looks like fun! Congrats fellas!:eek::

10. Pastor

Pastor Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Leadwood.
    [rquote=1885882&tid=131396&author=Longbow26] Well we got 11 ducks by 10am between teh 4 of us. Pastor Chad Rodney and me. I shot 2 of the teal hens and the shoveler.

Well that is all the storry i can tell Pastor said he wanted to post the picxs first befor i write a novel on todays event. I got to clean up and get soem food and get ready for my doctors apointment tomarrow and my stuff packed for more ADA blind action at Otter on Wed morning. :banana-man-yeah:[/rquote]

you forgot my gadwall drake. get it right man :D

11. bck1006

bck1006 New Member

May 10, 2010
    St.Louis
    looks like you guys had a nice hunt this morning...congrats

12. Randy Kuehn

Randy Kuehn New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Glad you had a good hunt. We will get together soon and try to get them again.

13. Just so everyone knows, longbow shot the shovler!

14. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    [rquote=1886159&tid=131396&author=Pastor][rquote=1885882&tid=131396&author=Longbow26] Well we got 11 ducks by 10am between teh 4 of us. Pastor Chad Rodney and me. I shot 2 of the teal hens and the shoveler.

Well that is all the storry i can tell Pastor said he wanted to post the picxs first befor i write a novel on todays event. I got to clean up and get soem food and get ready for my doctors apointment tomarrow and my stuff packed for more ADA blind action at Otter on Wed morning. :banana-man-yeah:[/rquote]

you forgot my gadwall drake. get it right man :D[/rquote]

Sorry forgot to mention your gadwalld drake. But i thouhgt it was a gadwalled hen. Least i got teh number of ducks we got corect. :whiteflag:

I hope you 4 get your limits today. :quackquack:

15. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    [rquote=1886956&tid=131396&author=Chad]Just so everyone knows, longbow shot the shovler![/rquote]

Yup and it was my first solo duck. No one else shot at it as it was flying nape of the earth.

16. goats1

goats1 New Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Looks good boys!!!
    You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Gettin a pastor hooked on quack!!!
    AFFLAC

17. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    ain't a thing wrong w a bootlip shoot. heck i heard a couple died on the west side as well. plus a new coot commander was born:D