Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,906 Posts
Used to be in Belle . I think they son moved it up there . It was a good place to go look. Prices were above average then . As for now I have idea how they run . I’ve always had better dealings with friends with FFL.

·
14,445 Posts
Used to be in Belle . I think they son moved it up there . It was a good place to go look. Prices were above average then . As for now I have idea how they run . I’ve always had better dealings with friends with FFL.
How is "Prices were above average" defined?

Other retail dealers less expensive for the same gun?

The Amazon/e-bay of guns aka Gunbroker less expensive?

Guy down at the corner selling new guns less expensive? aka Friends with FFl selling new guns?

·
14,445 Posts
Most I saw msrp there . But that’s been many years ago before they moved . Which is significantly high than dealer cost .
Don’t believe I’ve ever paid full retail on a new gun. @Dafish
MSRP on anything is significantly higher then dealer cost, just look at the wholesale to retail price on tires.
I do not know the prices of guns and did not know if there are Walmarts of gun stores or not, guess there is

I use to work with a guy who owns a gun store, He said guys would come in and say, I can get this gun for x amount at Bill's and he would tell then will match it, in reality they sold them for less and usually throw in a box of bullets

1 - 5 of 5 Posts