Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered one of these for helping me and my AR thin out the Yote population around my place. Who knows, may get lucky and get a bobby, or even one of the elusive Chupacabra's.....:D

It's a FoxPro Spitfire. I had already bought a Western Rivers e-caller, but the reviews on them were so bad, I returned it without opening the box. Then, Cabela's started sellin these, and I just had to have one.... It's not as fancy as the other Foxpro callers, but the quality is sposed to be there, and it's made in the USA.:2thumbsup: I don't need nuthin fancy, but like the idea, of using the e-caller to divert their attention away from me..... Hopin to get it out in January. On back order now, but they say it'll be here by Christmas.

[file]83528[/file]

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
oooooh fancy dancy:claphands::eek::

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1505209&tid=104998&author=Chairman]Awesome! :2thumbsup:

Did you do the "5x club points" deal?[/rquote]

Musta missed that, I did get $20 off with a coupon though...:shrug:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1505199&tid=104998&author=coyotehunter]oooooh fancy dancy:claphands::eek::[/rquote]

Wondering if'n it's gonna make my Taxy bills go up..... :rof2:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
[rquote=1505216&tid=104998&author=callaojoe][rquote=1505199&tid=104998&author=coyotehunter]oooooh fancy dancy:claphands::eek::[/rquote]

Wondering if'n it's gonna make my Taxy bills go up..... :rof2:[/rquote] sure hope so:whistle::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What pose would you recommend for a Chupacabra:thinking:, just in case I call one in, and put the hammer down on him.....:claphands:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
i think you should prolly go with a custom made form for it.their a little higher but well worth it:D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Those Fox Pros are nice. My daughter's boyfriend has one and it was fun tormenting the dog with it.:rof2:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[rquote=1505242&tid=104998&author=coyotehunter]i think you should prolly go with a custom made form for it.their a little higher but well worth it:D[/rquote]

Most people seem to go with this pose, but I'm thinking about going with something a lil different....:thinking:

Maybe one where he has a peta member in his mouth.....:rof2:

[file]83532[/file]

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,045 Posts
Looks like fun. One of these days I'm gonna hide enough money from momma to buy me one of those. Gimme a shout if ya need some company when ya take it for a test drive.:wave:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[rquote=1505270&tid=104998&author=pinwheel]Looks like fun. One of these days I'm gonna hide enough money from momma to buy me one of those. Gimme a shout if ya need some company when ya take it for a test drive.:wave:[/rquote]

Will do.... This is a B-day present from my wife...... So, that makes it even better.:claphands:

·
19,584 Posts
[rquote=1505213&tid=104998&author=callaojoe][rquote=1505209&tid=104998&author=Chairman]Awesome! :2thumbsup:

Did you do the "5x club points" deal?[/rquote]

Musta missed that, I did get $20 off with a coupon though...:shrug:[/rquote]

You probably made out better, then! :cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ended up getting it for $180.... Which is a whole lot easier to live with than the $400-500 price tag on FoxPro's other callers. I don't need all the fancy bells and whistles.... Just wanted something that works, and from what I can tell, this one will work fine for me. It comes with 24 pre-loaded calls, and you can add other's, or at least change out the ones that are in it pre-loaded.

The remote is sposed to work out to 100 yds plus.... So, we'll see how it goes. Lot's of yotes to dispatch up there right now.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[rquote=1505309&tid=104998&author=FiremanBrad]I want one!:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Well,

This call makes it a lot more affordable to own a Foxpro.....So, go get ya one.

Don't know if you have ever read any of the reviews on the Western Rivers, Primos power dog, or some of the other callers.... Makes you wonder if anything other than a Foxpro is worth a darn......:shrug:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I think for me first one, I'm gonna go to Radio Shack and buy parts, and try to build me own!:cheers::wave:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts