ORANGE ARMY HERE EARLY

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by 0311missouri, Nov 8, 2010.

1. 0311missouri

0311missouri Senior Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Excello, Mo
    TOO HOT FOR DEER MOVEMENT THIS AFTERNOON SO I WENT TO THE ATLANTA WILDLIFE AREAS SHOOTING RANGE TO ZERO IN MY RIFLE. AND THE PLACE ALREADY LOOKS LIKE A HURRICANE RELIEF CAMP WITH CAMPER TRAILERS AND TENTS EVERYWHERE.

2. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    I haven't seen many troops moving through our area yet, but I am sure by thursday or friday they will be invading big time

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  4. Labs40

Labs40 Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Wentzville,Mo
  5. SHEDZILLA

SHEDZILLA New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Ia/Mo line
    ATTENTION ALL ST LOUIS AREA HUNTERS. Im sorry to inform you all, that the deer herd up here, in and around Scotland Co. has been decimated by CWD, EHD, AND BLUE TOUNGE and too many NON LOCAL HUNTERS. So you guys should just stay in STL this year and never come up here again. Dont worry about all your leases. Us locals will let you know when the deer herd recovers enough for you to come back up here and kill them back off again.:D

I REPEAT! NO DEER HERE. PLEASE STAY HOME!:wave:

6. [rquote=1886042&tid=131400&author=SHEDZILLA]ATTENTION ALL ST LOUIS AREA HUNTERS. Im sorry to inform you all, that the deer herd up here, in and around Scotland Co. has been decimated by CWD, EHD, AND BLUE TOUNGE and too many NON LOCAL HUNTERS. So you guys should just stay in STL this year and never come up here again. Dont worry about all your leases. Us locals will let you know when the deer herd recovers enough for you to come back up here and kill them back off again.:D

[/rquote]Thank you for the heads up, i wont spend my money up there ill just spend it in and around columbia i heard they still have deer. thanks again for saving me the drive :cheers:

7. Monofletch

Monofletch Senior Member

Sep 1, 2007
    Midwest
    [rquote=1885987&tid=131400&author=riverbottomhunter]I haven't seen many troops moving through our area yet, but I am sure by thursday or friday they will be invading big time[/rquote]

They were all at Ted Shanks this weekend!! That place was CRAZY!!

8. 0311missouri

Nov 9, 2009
    Excello, Mo
    heck the only places it benefits is gas stations and walmart

9. luckystrike63

luckystrike63 New Member

Oct 28, 2010
    No deer in Columbia either. Weird I know, but better luck next time. I repeat, NO DEER IN COLUMBIA!

10. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    No deer around columbia either so keep your mcdonalds lunch money :D

11. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    your deer are bigger. we want yours...:scared:

12. riverbottomhunter

riverbottomhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chariton Co.
    [rquote=1886042&tid=131400&author=SHEDZILLA]ATTENTION ALL ST LOUIS AREA HUNTERS. Im sorry to inform you all, that the deer herd up here, in and around Scotland Co. has been decimated by CWD, EHD, AND BLUE TOUNGE and too many NON LOCAL HUNTERS. So you guys should just stay in STL this year and never come up here again. Dont worry about all your leases. Us locals will let you know when the deer herd recovers enough for you to come back up here and kill them back off again.:D

[/rquote]

Same thing has happened here in Chariton County. No reason to come here :cheers:

13. knockemdeadd

knockemdeadd New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Arnold(St Louis)
    [rquote=1886193&tid=131400&author=riverbottomhunter][rquote=1886042&tid=131400&author=SHEDZILLA]ATTENTION ALL ST LOUIS AREA HUNTERS. Im sorry to inform you all, that the deer herd up here, in and around Scotland Co. has been decimated by CWD, EHD, AND BLUE TOUNGE and too many NON LOCAL HUNTERS. So you guys should just stay in STL this year and never come up here again. Dont worry about all your leases. Us locals will let you know when the deer herd recovers enough for you to come back up here and kill them back off again.:D

[/rquote]

Same thing has happened here in Chariton County. No reason to come here :cheers:[/rquote]

hey wait a minute. we gots evidence :thinking::D:wave:

14. Whitemarsh

Whitemarsh New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Greene Co.
    [rquote=1886193&tid=131400&author=riverbottomhunter][rquote=1886042&tid=131400&author=SHEDZILLA]ATTENTION ALL ST LOUIS AREA HUNTERS. Im sorry to inform you all, that the deer herd up here, in and around Scotland Co. has been decimated by CWD, EHD, AND BLUE TOUNGE and too many NON LOCAL HUNTERS. So you guys should just stay in STL this year and never come up here again. Dont worry about all your leases. Us locals will let you know when the deer herd recovers enough for you to come back up here and kill them back off again.:D

[/rquote]

Same thing has happened here in Chariton County. No reason to come here :cheers:[/rquote]

Dang Shame!

Adair Co is still open for business. Plenty of deer and Walmart is ready for "Bullets and Beer Night". WeatherbyIV has Pancake City stocked and ready for the overflow crowds. No motel rooms, but plenty of places to camp. :cheers::D:innocent::whistle::cheers:

15. bowhuntKS

bowhuntKS King of the White Ninjas

Sep 11, 2006
    KS
    Get after em boys...looking forward to the pics

16. 0311missouri

Nov 9, 2009
    Excello, Mo
    I didn't know columbia was such a popular hunting spot

17. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Rifle season has been canceled statewide I heard. :wave::D

18. SHEDZILLA

SHEDZILLA New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Ia/Mo line
    [rquote=1886441&tid=131400&author=Wings Fan 19]Rifle season has been canceled statewide I heard. :wave::D[/rquote]

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Muzzleloader only!!:eek::

19. Z-BOYS DAD

Z-BOYS DAD New Member

Nov 24, 2009
    wooldridge mo
    [rquote=1886441&tid=131400&author=Wings Fan 19]Rifle season has been canceled statewide I heard. :wave::D[/rquote]
    I heard the same thing:cheers::cheers: