Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter.....

I like the simplicity of this rest in the field and the price is definitely right also....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
the shakey hunter is a good one and the trap door (which is now a free fall) is great i really really like the trap door rest it uses no cable but you do have to **** it into position.

took me a while to get off the wisker bicuit but this old dog aint going back

·
Your Local Know It All
7,020 Posts
QT 4000, or 2000

BTH

·
Under appreciated
92,881 Posts
Originally posted by droptine
Trophy Taker here.
Me too, although this is my first dropaway and I aint no expert.

No probs so far :banana:

·
Registered
405 Posts
huntforfunnfood
what did you not like about the wisker biscuit. I was thinking of putting one on my next bow but not sold on it. I have the QT 4000 on my Q2XL and really like it, but I'm always looking for something better.
:wave:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I had a wisker biscuit & really loved the full contaiment. But I just put on a new QAD & love it altough I have never tried another drop away this rest has some great fetures Fully contained, left right up down back & forth adjustments, You can lock it back & and let it back down and it is still contained or you can leave it down and draw it back & it will lock in place.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by JNH
i just got a switchback xt and set it up with a trophy ridge drop zone and love it. it is super quiet and i have noticed accuracy improvement since switching to the drop away for the first time.
I too have the Trophy Ridge Drop Zone. My Bowtech is shooting perfect. Although I have never shot any other drop aways, I can't see myself shooting anything other than this rest!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.