Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this homebrew board over on another site and was wondering if any of you camera gurus could give me some advice. Its a "Wildtronics.com heatseeker video LAMC controller board. Seems to have everything with it all for 75 bucks. Is this a good deal?

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
Can't find anything under wildtronics.com jaytee. Got another link? Video lanc is typically for running a video camera & not a point & shoot camera.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Randy I went back and checked the ad and it is wildtroics.com however he also stated that he's had this board for several years so that company is prolly out of business. And I do believe that its for video only so that wouldn't do me any good. Thanks for checking on this.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,704 Posts
You get serious about building a cam or 2, let me know, I'll get ya lined out. There are a lot of good boards out there that won't break the bank.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i know the add you are talking about and it is for building a homebrew video cam,not what is needed to build a regular home brew trail cam.it's on RDHC and nobody has picked it up for good reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts