Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know where I'm going.This morning it was trying to storm so I stayed at the House instead of going over on Goverment Land.

There was about 4 Toms around the House.I have one that has been staying real close the last couple weeks.He is the one.

oneshot
:D The Big Grin loves it when we have a plan.

·
19,584 Posts
That reminds me of the time I stayed home from deer hunting, 'cause I had a monster headache. I figured it was no big loss, 'cause I ain't been seeing nothin' in the past week, anyways.

Well, that evening, I saw where all the deer were hanging out ~ in my driveway... :eek:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Opening morning I will hopefully be at a small opening that we seeded last fall. Not much actually came up but there has been scratching everytime I have checked it. This will be my first time ever that I tried this thing called Turkey Huntin!:dancin: I sprayed all my clothes this morning and will start packing soon! LOOK OUT YOU LARGE BIRDS! :D

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
hmmm, opening morning I'll be in class. But Tuesday morning I should find success.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Opening morning I'll be hunting with an old buddy (87) who has hunted turkeys in Missouri since the beginning of the modern season. I look forward to this every year. We have our spot scoped out oo.:D

Jack

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Well I went and figured out where they're round this morning...

Too bad opening morning isn't this Monday like i was thinking for some reason! :bangin::bangin::bangin:

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
I have no idea where I'll be on opening morning. It probably won't be turkey huntin,,,and probably won't be in the state of Mo. Good luck to all who get to partake of the opening day festivities.

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Originally posted by Bowkil
the gobblers around here are deaf!!!
i located one last friday, now there long gone from that place
ran into a similar situation bowkill.. however, it seems the ones down here are not really deaf, more just affraid of their shadows.. gobble like theres no tomorrow til the sun comes out and then they loose their vocal chords... all henned up :banghead:

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Gotta work on opening day. For that matter all week and then on saturday morning heading for the campout at Hayzers. I guess I will be starting my hunting later the next week. I really doesn't matter when I go as long as I get to experience the great outdoors. Just sitting there under that big oak tree at daybreak listening to natures world wake up is enough for me. If a turkey happens to be nearby even better.

·
5,632 Posts
Takin opening morning off and hunting Painted Rock CA with droptine (Matt). Should be a blast.

If I strike out then, I'm hunting with fireman_3311 (Brad) on Friday morning. THEN, if I strike out...

I'll be hunting with more MWT folks at Hayzer's campout!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.