Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

Open invitation.

2K views 22 replies 4 participants last post by  Chad 
#1 ·
Well be going out tomorow for the last swamper hunt of the year. If anybody down this way wants to go just shoot me a PM. And ill fill you in on the details. This is gonna be Saturday Febuary the 11. So now there should be no confusion.

chad:sniper:

#3 ·
Not real big on sshed hunting. Bout time to start bustin some crappie though. I aint never been much but im gonna be pickin up my boat about monday hopefully. Well have to get together sometime and catch some. I only have 2 days off between now and the end of march so things aint looking real good.

chad

#16 ·
I get in the Boat and slip up on a eastern Boat Dock at one of the Pond's, and have caught some really nice Black Crappie.

Then out to the west side of the Pond, I caught some really nice White Crappie. I like how the Crappie bite... when you catch one, you usually catch several in a short period of time.:cheers:

#18 ·
I wish i knew how to get pictures on here off my phone. I have a pic of a big ol black crappie i caught out of this pond im talking about. And boy i caught him on the very first cast that day and thought we was fixing to tear them up. Didnt get another bite. But i agree they are fun to catch.

chad

#19 ·
That's cool... I think I got a Pic or two of some nice Crappie I caught last year. I also caught a 5 LB Largemouth Bass in another Pond. This Pond was pretty small around, but was pretty darn deep... with Lillipads to the west side. I was fishin off the east Bank, when I landed the big Bass on a Bluegill I was reeeling to the Bank, after hooking (almost catching) it on a Cricket. Was like the 3rd time the Bass went after one of my Fish that day.

Third time was a charm. The small perch Hook just never would hold the Bass long enough... for me to get ahold of it. But that time it did. Lipped it, and the Hook came right out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.