ONE VECtor grunter SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale Archives' started by Vector, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    SOLD TO RACKS! :cheers:

Fast and furious. One grunter.......spring camo spectraply.

$47 by PAYPAL in the NEXT HOUR only! I want this call to be in the field this weekend! I would like to ship it by 10AM.

You do not have to have a Paypal account to use paypal. Just a debit or credit card. My account is vectorcalls at yahoo dot com

If it does not sell by 10AM, then I am going to use it myself.

This is a picture of a goose call in the same wood. I don't have a camera to take a picture at the moment.

Say you want it here first, and then we will work out the details by u2u.

I'm heading to the post office at 10AM, and that will be my last trip for the month.

Parker

[file]147270[/file]

2. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    I didnt read the whole post at first...I thought, boy someone is gonna sound like a dummy blowing that first thing saturday morning :rof2:

3. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    dang it i was ready to buy i thought it was the goose call!

4. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    :rof2: I'll work on goose calls in December gents. :rof2:

Parker

5. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

[rquote=1888979&tid=131591&author=huntforfunnfood]dang it i was ready to buy i thought it was the goose call! [/rquote]

Weirdo!

:rof2:

U2U to ya vince.

6. inkwithattitude

inkwithattitude New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    Dern it didnt get on here on time!??:whinging:

7. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1888985&tid=131591&author=inkwithattitude]Dern it didnt get on here on time!??:whinging:[/rquote]

WHoops! Looks like racks snagged it!

I can get you lined out with other stuff this winter ink!

Parker

8. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    [rquote=1888981&tid=131591&author=Parker]:rof2: I'll work on goose calls in December gents. :rof2:

Parker[/rquote]

goose season opens nov 25......just sayin ....that gives ya two days after goat season closes to get one delivered before goose opener.....just sayin....since you got so much extra time ya know.......:rof2:

9. inkwithattitude

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    Reserved! I will get you a addy for SOMOHunter!

10. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1888990&tid=131591&author=huntforfunnfood][rquote=1888981&tid=131591&author=Parker]:rof2: I'll work on goose calls in December gents. :rof2:

Parker[/rquote]

goose season opens nov 25......just sayin ....that gives ya two days after goat season closes to get one delivered before goose opener.....just sayin....since you got so much extra time ya know.......:rof2:[/rquote]

:cheers: I will see what all my extra time does for getting out there in the shop for you. :D

Parker

11. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    [rquote=1888985&tid=131591&author=inkwithattitude]Dern it didnt get on here on time!??:whinging:[/rquote]

yea you can call it ink.....were just poluting this thread with fowl talk....:whistle:

12. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1888993&tid=131591&author=inkwithattitude]Reserved! I will get you a addy for SOMOHunter![/rquote]

:whiteflag: You read right ink. Racks snagged it.

Parker

13. inkwithattitude

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    Ok, just was trying to get it for somo

14. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    3 minutes. Bet you wish you had a whole pile of them ready to go huh parker?

15. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    Well that took longer than I expected. People must be slow this morning. :wave:

16. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1889008&tid=131591&author=inkwithattitude]So who is it?[/rquote]

You read right. Racks got it.

Yep Meller, no doubt I wish I had one for everyone that wanted one. I just can't seem to get too inspired in the middle of the summer to jumpstart the lathe in a 90 degree shop. It just isn't any fun, and if I'm not having any fun at it, I just don't turn it on. :cheers:

Parker

17. inkwithattitude

Nov 23, 2009
    Caro,MI
    Ok racks will let ya slide this time!:wave:......but next time!:stickfight::rof2::rof2:

18. Vector

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1889018&tid=131591&author=inkwithattitude]Ok racks will let ya slide this time!:wave:......but next time!:stickfight::rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

:D I'll shack you up if you want to come down here and whoop him. :D We can sell MWT / MIWT benefit tickets :D

Parker

19. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    [rquote=1889017&tid=131591&author=Parker][rquote=1889008&tid=131591&author=inkwithattitude]So who is it?[/rquote]

You read right. Racks got it.

Yep Meller, no doubt I wish I had one for everyone that wanted one. I just can't seem to get too inspired in the middle of the summer to jumpstart the lathe in a 90 degree shop. It just isn't any fun, and if I'm not having any fun at it, I just don't turn it on. :cheers:

Parker[/rquote]

Cant blame ya there, sweat and sawdust isnt very comfortable.