One-Third of Americans Don't Believe 6 Million Jews Were Murdered During the Holocaust

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by MeatHunter, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Eric Rudolf

Eric Rudolf Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2013
    Kristallnacht till May 1945 = 6.5 years. The final solution was not implemented till 1942.
    So 5 million people in 3 years. 4545 per day. 189 people an hour 24/7 for 3 years.

2. HomebrewDad

HomebrewDad Master Baiter

Mar 20, 2014
    I meant special ed majors....I can think of plenty of funny things to say about this but don’t want to kick open a hornets nest.

3. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    And that isn't counting what happened in the Warsaw ghetto and other like places where it is not possible to know the number killed. 'Course, if the holocaust is being denied then I'm confident events such as what happened in Warsaw are not even brought up.

4. HomebrewDad

HomebrewDad Master Baiter

Mar 20, 2014
    How old do you think college students are? It wasn't an episode of Doogie Howser.

5. CRE10

CRE10 No to Drugs Yes to Hugs

Nov 18, 2013
    In a barn
    thwackaddict likes this.
  6. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Northern Ozarks
    Rhetoric such as that surprises whom? That and a supposed English professor who can't utter a cogent remark without resorting to profanity? Wonder what kind of English she's teaching. A small mind in a large body.

7. thwackaddict

thwackaddict Senior Member

Nov 1, 2007
    NW Missouri
    ROTF!!!!!
    :rofl::rofl:

CRE10 likes this.
  8. thwackaddict

thwackaddict Senior Member

Nov 1, 2007
    NW Missouri
  9. And the moon landings never happened!!! It was all staged in the western US deserts! Some will believe most any story, I don't think being liberal or conservative has much to do with it.

10. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Probably the best manager of people ever:) but seruously

thwackaddict likes this.
  11. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017

That is in fact fairly amazing to say the least.

12. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Don’t forget about the furries! They identify as cats! Seriously, WTH are their parents doing??

BustinBucks and thwackaddict like this.
  13. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017

Kenny, I can’t lie, I believe anyone over the age of 30 with a steady job who is a liberal, has some serious issues! Notice I said liberal, not democrat.

CRE10 and BustinBucks like this.
  14. truehunter

truehunter Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2015
    Why go through old topics looking for arguments ? Somebody has issues .

15. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Was it Churchill who said that a conservative at at 18 has no heart and liberal at age 40 has no brain???

16. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Sorry, this was on the 11st page, didn’t look at any dates

BustinBucks likes this.
  17. truehunter

Dec 30, 2015
    There is a guy on MWT has a charter boat down in Florida . Real cool guy if you wanna go fishing .

18. truehunter

Dec 30, 2015
    I’m not sure why everyone wants to quote Churchill. He was a great prime minister yes . A military leader who along with the US and others caught to defeat Germany . He also had his share of faults , racist for one . Any other culture other than imperialism was a no no .

19. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    Perhaps, but he had the illness of liberalism pegged right!

20. truehunter

Dec 30, 2015
    He started his political career as a liberal . Pushed social reform programs . Labor safety and unemployment insurance also minimum wage . Sounds like the kind of things ultra conservative such as yourself hate .
    Good evening 20 good trolling .