one rough day

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by coyotehunter, Feb 10, 2006.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    its been a long day today,got a call from where my dads works today that he had collasped and was in route to the hospital,been dealing with doctors all morning but now they have decide to release him.i guess he a had a blood sugar crash,but it took four guys to keep him down,not bad fot 71 year home and noticed i had a lot of calls from a good buddy of mine.called him back his house burnt to the ground last night lost everything,kids were at the exwifes,so that was good waiting for him to tell his kids the bad news and then he coming by to see if we can salvage anything of the kids
  2. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Had a week like that couple a weeks ago....

My thoughts & prayers are with ya....

3. r2ahunter

r2ahunter New Member

Dec 6, 2005
    down on the farm
    hang in there.....thought's are with all of ya.
  4. Lynette

Lynette Member

Oct 18, 2005
    can you post your buddies pay pal accout Name and number that way those of us who have $10 or $20 extra can donate to him. Lost my home to fire last Feb. Cash helps more than anything. Glad your dad is ok.
  5. Itll get better. When it rains it pours.

6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    pure and simple nothing left of a 5ooo square foot house,it was his pride and joy,he seem to be okay,just glad the kids wasn't jon boat was just a melt.i guess that what you get when you live so far from a fire dept.bad furnace they say.
  7. Hayzer

Hayzer New Member

Sorry to hear this coyotehunter. Our thoughts are with you during this troubling time.
  8. Sorry to hear about all the misfortune Yote.

Thoughts and prayers are with all.
  9. Fla_Guy

Fla_Guy Active Member

Dec 13, 2005
    Sorry to hear about that yote. Hang in there, things will only get better. Thoughts from FL..
  10. mikeak

mikeak Member

Sorry to hear yote. Thoughts and prayers with you.
  11. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    Better days ahead! Hope your Dad is doing better .........:wave:
  12. kcraider21

kcraider21 New Member

Aug 17, 2005
    Belton, MO
    Sorry coyote, hope all concerned will hang in there. Things will look up soon, I'm sure.
  13. Mark Twain

Mark Twain New Member

Jul 15, 2003
    St. Charles
    Dang man. The worst thing that's happened to me all week was a head cold. Hang in there and I hope your dad's feelin better.
  14. spm26191

spm26191 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Mexico, MO
    Sorry to hear that yote. Is he from around here. What about the ages of the kids? I'm sure there is alot of stuff that we could come up with. Good to hear your father is ok.
  15. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Man, that's rough....keep your chin up....
  16. Brake

Brake Active Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Livingston Co MO
    hate those days keep your head high:wink:
  17. Hope its getting better?