One of my toys...

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Rebel2, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Just a few pics of my 4wheelin toy.. Its a 79 Jeep CJ7 with a few doodads here and there..

2. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Right on !
    And another project in the making with the tarp over it ?

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Yessir... one of these days ill get around to rebuilding it.. havent decided how im going to build it yet is one of my holdbacks.. the other, well im always hunting or fishing it seems.. ;)
  4. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    I've got the chance to buy an 89 YJ with a new Jaspar motor in it. 33" tires and a 4 or 6" lift, I don't remember how big it is.

Bad thing is it would probably sit except to hunt and fish out of.
  5. That looks like it could be alot of fun, but would probably get ME into ALOT of trouble.....:D
  6. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    Good fun in that thing!!!
  7. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    SWEETNESS! I'd like to go in a ride in somethin' like that sometime!

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    nice,that something i really miss,been thinkin about gettin a another one
  9. psycho

psycho New Member

Jan 9, 2006
    pulaski co.
    heres mine...a 76 chevy
  10. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    The goodies i mentioned are: a Chevy 355 SBC, Chevy 400 turbo tranny, twinsticked Dana 20 T case, Full roll cage, a spring over axle suspension lift, Axles are Dana 44's with 4.56 gears and detroit lockers, Steel rocker guards, custom long travel drive shafts (with spares), Corbeau racing seats w/ 5 point harnesses, 36" tsl's and some other goodies..

Awesome! Ever since my daughter has been born, mine has mostly sat except for hunting season.. here and there i sneak out and play.. Tis lots of fun.

Been there a few times.. rolling it over on its side..It is fun for sure!

If ya ever down in my neck of the woods, gimme a holler.. ill be glad to take ya out and skeer ya a bit.. :eek:

Nice ride psycho!
  11. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

That rock crawlin' looks like my kinda game!!!
  12. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004

You ever want to go for a trail ride just let me know. I am just a couple of hours away from you. Always looking for a place to ride. I am just about done dropping my 355ci Chevy in my YJ so I will be good to go.

My website is:
  13. Can't be any more scarier then a early morning pre-dawn boat ride to the duck in the fog can it :eek:.

Sweet lookin' rides there Dave, may have to talk you into taking me and the boys for a ride in that thing one of these days. Maybe you can get a MWT trail ride together if there's enough interest.
  14. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    :hysterical: not much worse, that fog is scarrrry for sure!

Id be glad ta take you and the boys out in it sometime john.. The only downfall is that I dont have a back seat, I took it out a few years ago and put in a big box to hold all my spare parts and what not.. Come to think of it, I might still have it in the shed, ill look around for it and well see if we cant come up with a day to go ridin..

A MWT trailride would be cool for sure one of these days.
  15. chuck88

chuck88 Active Member

Jun 29, 2005
    Fulton MO
    i'm up for some playin:eek:
    i'm equiped with a v8 and full size axles also:rotf
    do need a set of new grips though
  16. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    Very good lookin rig rebel!!