Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My biggest regret is that I lived in Wichita, Kansas from 1973 to 1986 and never once applied for a deer tag. My next regret is that I sold my 1968 Rally Sport Camaro convertible in 1976 for $1200.00 when I didn't have to. Live and learn.
JAYROC

·
Registered
69,522 Posts
Is this the "Post Your Regrets Here" post?

If so.....I regret in my past not speaking up for what I thought was Right instead of letting things slide. Momma taught me to speak when spoken to......but I'm tired of that so.....I try and speak my mind when I think it will help the situation at hand and let the chips fall where they may.

I was the bashful kid all through school and college.....now I can't keep my mouth closed........that can be good and bad. Maybe that is why I have over 12,000 posts?...:thinking:

Jayroc....I would have given you $1500 sight unseen for that Camaro.

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
I regret wanting to buy 80 acres of land down a long gravel road for 40,000 dollars about 15 years ago and my wife at the time wouldnt let me, a year later they paved that gravel road and the land sold for 80,000, i told myself right there i will never let a woman make a financial decision for me again and i havent, and i have been a lot better off for it

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I regret not doing everything in my power to buy my Grandfathers farm, after my Grandmother died.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
I'll ALWAYS regret not hunting and fishing MORE than I already do. :2thumbsup:

Parker

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
i regret not buying that house in smithville for 285,000 in 2000
with 15 acres
now its worth 900,000
and hunting in the backyard

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Originally posted by deerblaster
I regret many things,,,,,;)
Unfortunatly so do I.

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
i dont regret doing anything at all. everything i have done in the past has led me to where i am in life right now...and i kinda like it:cheers:

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I've had some MAJOR blunders throughout My life !! Regret won't help change them though !! I live for today,tomorrow,& the rest of My life. I can make a difference from here on !!
Cat

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
Originally posted by Jeremy
i dont regret doing anything at all. everything i have done in the past has led me to where i am in life right now...and i kinda like it:cheers:
I couldn't say it any better myself

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
i have a few regrets in my 35 years but all in all, turned out so far so good.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
I'll ALWAYS regret not hunting and fishing MORE than I already do. :2thumbsup:

Parker
Sad, but true......:thinking:

·
Registered
722 Posts
I regret not hunting more with my great uncle.. But because of that I hunt with my dad every chance I get.. Sometimes it takes something you regret to make you truly appreciate what is important.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Originally posted by TCFRENZEL
I regret not hunting more with my great uncle.. But because of that I hunt with my dad every chance I get.. Sometimes it takes something you regret to make you truly appreciate what is important.
:thinking:
I am, working harder everyday not to have any more Regrets! :woot:

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
I regret living 1500 miles from my Dad. I'd sure like to have my hunting buddy back, not too mention the hunting here is about 500 times better than where he taught me in the hills of Vermont.
Other than that, I'll say I would much rather regret doing anything than having done nothing at all.
And where's the guy with the 68 Camaro for $1200????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts