One more night?

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by smcjbh3, Nov 11, 2010.

1. smcjbh3

smcjbh3 Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Southwest Missouri
    Anybody else gonna get one more night of bow hunting in before the cannons send the big boys deep into cover? I have a babysitter lined up for tomorrow evening and my hunting stuff packed and ready for me to leave work and go straight to the stand.

2. :wave: but I'll be in the stand at first light (if the rain holds off ;) ).

3. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    All done bowhunting for the early part of the season.....got my cannon all sighted in and ready to go.

Good luck to ya....stick a biggun.

4. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    I'll be bowhunting again after Thanksgiving.

5. kc704

kc704 Senior Member

Dec 9, 2004
    Missouri
    I'm gonna go in the morning if I can get out of the house without major chaos with the kiddos.

6. smcjbh3

smcjbh3 Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Southwest Missouri
    Wish I could go in the morning and evening. But my job doesn't allow for both. So knock one down in the morning kc.

7. dpd925

dpd925 Member

Nov 16, 2009
    [rquote=1892689&tid=131829&author=archer66]All done bowhunting for the early part of the season.....got my cannon all sighted in and ready to go.

Good luck to ya....stick a biggun.[/rquote]

x2

8. adamwytt

adamwytt New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    JOCOMO
    Going out this morning, maybe tonight, hunting public land, then after gun season, gonna focus on private land that have no hunting pressure.

9. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    I'd had plans to have the day off, Mother Nature says otherwise. :whiteflag:

10. Bowhunter4life

Bowhunter4life New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    ill be bowhunting for the next 10 days:D

11. stlwolf

stlwolf New Member

Nov 10, 2010
    Warren County
    I will be bowhunting as well...couldn't get out this morning but will be out all afternoon.

12. Radar

Radar Active Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Liberty , Mo.
    I'll be out Saturday with my bow, orange and firearms tag too . I don't mind sharing the woods . They keep the deer moving .