One For DSG-The Old Cow

Discussion in 'Giggles and Grins........... (OPT IN)' started by JackJr, Mar 8, 2006.

1. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    The Old Cow

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't -- the old cow was killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later, the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray.

He was holding a half empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, an expensive Cuban cigar in the other and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened?" asked Hillary.

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate love to me."

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied: "I said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver, and I just killed the old cow

2. membergone

membergone New Member

Jan 17, 2004

3. sand_manms

sand_manms New Member

Dec 13, 2005
    South Mississippi
  4. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
  5. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    What's really good about this joke is, DSG and I were talking about this very thing Saturday. We came to the conclusion we both have deep feelings about Hitlery and they're all bad.

6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
  7. Booches

Booches Member

Jan 8, 2003
    Columbia, Missouri
    That is HILLARYious!!!
  8. Big John

Big John Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    Can't wait for that joke to get to capitolhillary !
  9. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas