Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you all give me a public hunting area around St. Louise or more north even going west will be ok. I, as usual, have a state wide tag unfilled. M family needs at least one deer to help the lean times. I am in Perryville and have been to Deer Ridge several times. I always have scored there, but I am not in mood for 6 hour drive. Gas 2 expensive. I guess I need the closest north of Missouri river. Tried searching the MDC website but was overwhelmed by the amount of places that were 5 acres and 20 acres. Thx in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Ghost I am humbled by your statement. I really feel that I need to harvest the deer. Pride you know. We will not starve without the deer it just really helps. There are people far worse off than we are. I wouldn't feel right about someone else doing the work. I think the conservation has greatly misjudged the impact of CWD, especially my area of Perry county. I've spent 19 hours of hunting time in Reynolds county and 32 hours in Perry county. Saw only 3 deer. I can't be that bad of a hunter. Thx for your reply. That is just gun hunting time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.