Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wouldn't trade living in the country for nuthin', but sometimes trying to find archery gear (among other things) can be aggravating...

Anybody have any recommendations for an on-line archery gear dealer?

Low prices are great, but great customer service trumps everything else, IMHO.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts

·
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by jmmcguire

www.lancasterarchery.com
Wow ~ now that's an archery supply!

Thanks, JMac...I put it in my favorites. Now that I've got a compound bow, I've gots lots of "stuff" to acquire...

Cabela's really surprised me, this time. When I first starting looking for the G5 products listed above, they didn't have them on-line. But when I double-checked, before ordering anywhere else, there they were...strange.

Which would explain why I was looking elsewhere.

Oh well ~ at least I got triple Cabela's Points, this time... :D

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
If we're talking archery equipment there are two that I think are the best.

Like Lefty said, for the future, I would check out eders. Great selection and comparable prices.

My personal favorite, as good or better than eders, is Tom Redmond Outdoors. I get this catalogue also as well as eders and love it. www.TROutdoors.com

·
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can just see the wife's face now, when all the new catalogs start arriving... :eek:

:rotfl:

I did check out Eder's, but forgot to mention it. Thanks, Lefty...

Gotta go check out TRO now... :D

Thanks again, guys!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Rick,

We have an online store that carries archery and bowhunting gear. We try and carry the usual stuff and a lot of the gear that you can't find in the big box stores. If you don't see what you're after just holler and we'll see if we can get it.

Since we're on the west coast ship time would be about 2-3 days using ground shipping to Missouri on items in stock. We also don't nick you on the shipping and orders over $150 have free shipping

We've got an archery sale going on now for the deer and bear openers across the country.

http://www.jesseshunting.com/osCommerce/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.