On a good note

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Swampy, May 28, 2009.

1. Swampy

Swampy New Member

HBO is rerunning "Band of Brothers". I do believe every American should have to watch that series sometime during their schooling, possibly along with the series "John Adams". How the UberLiberal Corp of HBO let Tom Hanks shoot that series and show it is unbelievable.

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    Definately a great show :cheers:

3. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Love that series, watch em all everytime they come on A&E and History channel

4. SHORTSHOT

SHORTSHOT Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    KANSAS CITY
    I OWN THE DVD SET OF THE SERIES. CAN'T STOP WATCHING THEM.:cheers:

5. deerhunter365

deerhunter365 Active Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Salisbury/Marceline
    [rquote=1278177&tid=89446&author=blevely]Love that series, watch em all everytime they come on A&E and History channel[/rquote]

Same here. Everytime it comes on the wife says "havent you seen this one before" I cant help myself. A great series. :rock::rock::rock:

6. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    [rquote=1278194&tid=89446&author=SHORTSHOT]I OWN THE DVD SET OF THE SERIES. CAN'T STOP WATCHING THEM.:cheers:[/rquote]

What he said.

7. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Yup, I own the box set!!! :cheers:

8. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    now you want to talk about a bunch of walking talking real life bad arse heroes, that would be them boys. talk about grit. them boys are the real thing. :cheers:

9. JustBob

JustBob New Member

band of brothers is the best ww2 series evarrrrr. i shake during some of the episodes.